main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal What is the Lush Council and What is happening in here???

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Uilmuteiz, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    The Lush Council?, is a new coalition of Lushi?, knigths of the Darsh side of the Force?.

Their Mission is simple, to Lush.

We plan to take over the KAG canada (K.lingons A.re G.reassy)

and Make them understand that the lush side of the force is indeed more powerful than this lake they go to after death...

Since we in Fanforce want to keep the forums as polite and organized as possible.

Since me, AKA Darsh Wwiiill? am part of the Great Lushi Council?, I have taken the decision to let the montreal boards endorse the discussions of the Lush Council?, Masters of the Lush?, Lush Knigts? and their Pad-a-wasted?.

This decision was freely taken by the only members of the montreal Boards who actually care enough, and where there at the time of the decision.

I gladly put my boards to their disposition.
    Welcome Lush Masters?

Darsh Wwill, he who is not allowed speech :D

EDIT: Discussion about the Lush? and it's affiliation are not allowed in any other boards of these forums. Thank You
    This means Pad-a-Wasted? will only slip to the lush Side? by coming here.

2. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    I guess that means we have to oil down all the roads to Montreal to ensure a high slip rate.

3. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    hello all I am Darsh drunk as you may already know, also the man who can sleep anywhere, like standing up. also the man who can take a wallet to the groin and laugh about it later, cheers for now

4. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    I am Darsh Hangover, my designation is historian of lushi history

5. DARTH2-D2

Feb 9, 2002
    sounds good to me, you keep reminding me of who I am anyways.... who are you again, confused, read my sig.

6. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    This decision was freely taken by the only members of the montreal Boards who actually care enough, and where there at the time of the decision.

Just Because i haven been around a long time and decided not to go Toronto Trek doesn't mean I dont care.

7. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    We never said you didn't. We merely lacked your presence regrettfully.

BTW I am Darsh Tipsy, Captain fo the Kegs, Bottles, and Shots of Hard Stuff.

8. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    We shall have our R2-D2 Keg transportation vehicle next year.

9. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Let's just say I said that meaning that the people who actually have done more than ONE activity with me in the past were there.

and your lucky, i'm counting going to see the premiere of Episode II.

There's one CRUCIAL thing you all have to understand, Fanforce is about Getting people together in REAL life. yes there is such a thing as that. and these forums are not serving their purpose right now. so we decided to have these board serve people who actually get togheter to have fun.

that's all there is to it.

10. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    And a good job you're doing at that. So let's kick start the Montreal boards again. No kick like Darsh Tipsy kicked you sunday night out of the restaurant!

11. KitFist0

Nov 10, 2001
    Id love to be at more sorties,. I want to go to the BBQ. I fell left out and that your abandonning the Montreal FanForce. I will repeat can i help organise the BBQ. Please use me !!!!!

12. DARTH2-D2

Feb 9, 2002
    This board was dying, if it dosent produce X amount of post in a certain amount of time, montreal will find its self back in the canada general board. Thats the reason why the lush invasion happened. If anyone like Kit got hurt, we are truly sorry, that was not our intension at all, we salute the members like kit who have been posting. and we say keep it up, get out there to their when you can. I would be if I could afford it but with two trips north in a relative short span of each other and maybe a trip to newfoundland in the fall, I wont be coming back to montreal this year, maybe next I hope. but stranger things have happened and we saw them at toronto trek, lol, anyways peace -D

13. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    Indeed. We even had one Agent Spender of the FBI stop by to investigate our room party.

14. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    And don't forget me taking the soberty test in the back of Anthony Daniels.

Or me dancing with Anthony Daniels.. altough he wasn't that responsive to it... :D

15. KitFist0

Nov 10, 2001
    Damn sounds like you guys had fun . . .

16. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    Yes, but I would have liked to join the party with Peter Woodward and slave-outfited Princess Leia... they seemed to have a lot of fun... ummmmm, Leia.... Even though Amidala is prettier

17. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    Fun - Understatement to the situation.

Beyond Description - Not quite there.

Point As yet to be Surpassed - Definetely

18. Darth_Surly

Darth_Surly Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2002
    Well, could we make Kit Fisto a Pad-a-Wasted learner?

Someone will have to take him on and teach him the ways of the Lush Side, though.

19. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    He will become a Pad-a-wasted on August 17 at UilMUTEz's BBQ... oh yes, he will slip.

20. DARTH2-D2

Feb 9, 2002
    slip & sip our alternative to pan and scan.

21. Darth_Surly

Darth_Surly Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2002
    Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention, I'm Darsh Surly, the Phantom Menace of the Lush Council. I used to be the only female lush side member, now I'm just the only one in Toronto!

22. KitFist0

Nov 10, 2001
    I will given in to the lush :D

23. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    Yes be wise and surrender.

Now fi only all of the slips were this easy to push into causality.

24. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    Sooner or later, everyone slips.

May the Lush be with you.

In blackest day, in darkest night, no sober shall escape by Lush. Let those who worship soberiety's light, beware my power, Lushi's light.

- Lush Lantern of Earth

We live for the Lush, we die for the Lush

- Creed of the Rangers/Anla`Shok (Babylon 5)

25. KitFist0

Nov 10, 2001
    kewl, im gonna be a Pad-a-wasted :cool: Ive never had a hangover ? I only get tired the day after and Dizzy 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.