main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What is the name of this musical cue/track? *Official Thread*

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by General Kenobi , Jun 5, 2005.

1. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    I believe that the clip you are referring to is from the Main Title. I'm not sure which of the OT films they tracked it from; all three have a different recording of the Main Title. I can usually tell by the opening notes.

Does anyone else know specifically which one they used?

2. Darth Dark Helmet

Darth Dark Helmet Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 27, 1999
    I think its from ANH's opening crawl. Hard to tell though, can't hear it very well.

3. steelneena

steelneena Jedi Master star 1

Oct 4, 2007

Thanks! It's taken severl years to finnaly figure out the title of that cue

4. Ex_Umbris

Ex_Umbris Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2008
    Greetings One and All,
    Having only this day found your Forum I have to say, I'm very impressed with the plethora of information available here. I am however looking for something specific...a complete track listing, in chronological order!!
    This may not have been the correct place to post this request, but your Track Listing Thread seems to be locked.
    I'ts been quite some time since I listened to my copies of the OST's but I now realise that they certainly arn't in the same order as the films.
    I would be most appreciative if someone could help me out, and let me apologise if this post is in the wrong Thread ;)

5. General Kenobi

Dec 31, 1998
    I shall unlock the Track Listing thread, and any others I find pertinent to your question. The SE soundtracks are basically in chronological order, as is the TPM: UE. The prequel OSTs - the proper chronological order is probably listed somewhere in the thread for each score. I'll try to dig them up.

6. Raider88

Raider88 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2008
    Requesting name of track playing during the Order 66 sequence. [face_peace]

7. General Kenobi

Dec 31, 1998
    It's "Anakin's Betrayal" on the OST.

8. Raider88

Raider88 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2008
    Why, thank you, good sir.

9. IndyFan89

IndyFan89 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2007
    What is the name of the track from the Clone Wars trailer #1?

10. General Kenobi

Dec 31, 1998
    I just watched it once. I believe it starts with "Tales Of A Jedi Knight/Learn About The Force" from the ANH SE, then you hear "The Tide Turns/The Death Of Darth Maul" from the TPM UE, and lastly "Duel Of The Fates", also from TPM.

11. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    What's the name of the track that plays in RotJ right when Vader utters his last words to Luke?

12. TEVILDO

TEVILDO Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2008
    Same answer than given in the other thread you asked.

8th track on Disk 2, called "The Battle of Endor III" (6:03 mn long track including the parts "Superstructure Chase", "Darth Vader's Death" and "The Main Reactor")
    The moment you seek runs from 2:14 to 4:28

13. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    ...other thread? :confused:

:eek:
    Oh!

Thanks! [face_blush]

14. Protean

Protean Jedi Master star 2

Sep 17, 2008
    What's the name of Anakin's reentry music in the ROTS Invisible Hand bit?

15. General Kenobi

Dec 31, 1998
    That's a cue tracked in from TPM. It's from "The Tide Turns/The Death Of Darth Maul". Basically, the score we hear when Anakin destroys the droid control ship and flies out of the hangar ("Now this is podracing!").

16. Daft-Vader

Daft-Vader Chosen One star 8

Aug 6, 2008
    What is the name of the Music Played at the beginning of Raiders of the Lost Ark? I have tried to look for it, but the nearest I can find on Amazon is the Raiders March, which just seems to be the Actual Indiana Jones theme?

Daft-Vader

17. General Kenobi

Dec 31, 1998
    On the original soundtrack, it is a track called "Main Title - South America 1936". On the new box set, it's called "In The Jungle". It seems odd for a John Williams soundtrack to have a track called "Main Title" which does not contain what is the main theme of the movie, but what we know as the "Raiders March" doesn't really play until the end credits.

18. Daft-Vader

Daft-Vader Chosen One star 8

Aug 6, 2008
    Thanks for that. Had a look on Amazon MP3 Downloads fir Raiders of the Lost Ark, and 36 tracks, half of the are different versions of the same track(The Indiana Jones Theme)

Daft Vader

19. General Kenobi

Dec 31, 1998
    It's a cue called "Clone Army Revealed", and you can hear it near the end of the OST track "Bounty Hunter's Pursuit" (track 9). :)

It's a reprise of the Trade Federation March, and some folks thought that was as odd use of that theme (rather that it should have been the Imperial March or perhaps the ANH Imperial Theme), but I guess that it leads to some of the thematic plot twist-confusion (i.e. hints that Tyranus was the one who ordered the clones).

20. elemental_fantasy

elemental_fantasy Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2006
    Was wondering if anybody here knew how I can download this cue. It's from the Passion of the Christ trailer.
    I don't know who wrote it (rumored John Debney) nor the name of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxGhU3uxQ10&feature=channel_page

21. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    Alright for those who have picked up a Disney DVD know that before each movie they have a video showing the different movies. What is that score that is played during the vid.

22. Dark_Lord_THX_1138

Dark_Lord_THX_1138 Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2009
    Does anyone know what this music track is called, it's from Attack Of The Clones and starts as Obi Wan's starfighter enters the atmosphere on Kamino. I was told it was on the track Bounty Hunters Pursuit, but it didn't have that particular piece of music, unless it is unreleased.

23. General Kenobi

Dec 31, 1998
    The second half of track #1 on the AOTC original soundtrack, "Main Title And Ambush On Coruscant", contains the Kamino theme that I believe you are looking for. Obviously, the track is mis-titled.

24. Dark_Lord_THX_1138

Dark_Lord_THX_1138 Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2009
  25. tlg

tlg Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2009
    Hello everyone, I was wondering what the dark sith music was at the end of this trailer
    Thanks in advance!