main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What is the name of this musical cue/track? *Official Thread*

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by General Kenobi , Jun 5, 2005.

1. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    thank you.

Edit: I'm also looking for a track that was used in the release trailler for "Fellowship of the Ring". Do you know if there is a site like that for it? If not, what is that que?

2. The-Tennis-Ball-Kid

The-Tennis-Ball-Kid Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2004
  3. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    Thank you. I've been looking for that forever.

4. nottingham

nottingham Jedi Knight

Oct 14, 2004
    Whats the track playing in ESB when Han says to Luke 'be careful', in the rebel base hangar on Hoth, just before we see Vader in his meditation chamber?
    I remember the track having a slow rendition of the star wars theme, can anyone help?

5. The-Tennis-Ball-Kid

The-Tennis-Ball-Kid Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2004
    The Battle Of Hoth.

ttBK

6. nottingham

nottingham Jedi Knight

Oct 14, 2004
    thank you!

7. QuiGonHrafn

QuiGonHrafn Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 25, 2002
    What is the music theme used when Anakin walks towards the temple with the clonetroopers. The theme begins after Palpatine "..we shall have peace" and then stops when we see Utapau. This theme is so familiar that it must have been used in another SW film or something but somehow I can't picture it in my head. And it is not on the CD. Does anybody know what it is called and whether it has been used in any other SW film and whether I am going senile for not remembering it?

8. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    The cue with Anakin marching into the Jedi Temple is tracked in from the cut titled "The Arena" on the AOTC soundtrack.

9. QuiGonHrafn

QuiGonHrafn Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 25, 2002
    Thank you. So it is only on the AOTC CD - not the film itself. I knew I had heard this somewhere and now I do remember the cd had some music which I thought wasn't in the film. It is a brilliant piece and makes the scene so strong.

10. Master_Yoder

Master_Yoder Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2005
    What is the name of
    1:That music that comes in when the owen's father tells anakin about his mother.
    2:The one that plays during the tv ads of the character and their gadgets.

11. Master_Yoder

Jun 16, 2005
    I'm sorry, just telling.. I am sorry for being a noob in music.

12. DarthSuperman

DarthSuperman Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2005
    with no disrespect to general kenobi for possibly restating an obvious question...

the scene where Luke looks off into the binary sunset and the music that plays is similar to the throne room music...it's simply called "binary sunset/the hologram?"

that's the one that sounds similar to the throne room track, correct?

sorry for being redundant, jus trying to get some clarification

13. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    Both the Throne Room and Binary Sunset are examples of the Force theme. Does that help?

14. General Kenobi

Dec 31, 1998
  15. tomo123

tomo123 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2005
    What is the track called when all the jedi are killed in ROTS

16. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    Anakin's Betrayal.

17. DarthMorsus

DarthMorsus Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 8, 2005
    What is the name of the track that plays as Leia, Lando, Chewie, etc. are fleeing Bespin, particually when the Millenium Falcon is lifting off the platform and flying away? It also plays on the Battlefront menu and seems to be a modified version of Han Solo and the Princess. It is, of course, in The Empire Strikes Back.

18. General Kenobi

Dec 31, 1998
    "The Clash Of Lightsabers" beginning at the 1:37 mark scores the escape from Bespin.

That is the track name from the RCA Special Edition CD set. On the original soundtrack and the 1993 Anthology, it is titled "The Duel".

19. DarthMorsus

DarthMorsus Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 8, 2005
    Thank you very much! I was having a hard time finding it.

20. DStormVideo

DStormVideo Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2005
    I can't find the track that is played in the revenge of the sith trailer, i looked at the ones suggested but couldn't find it.

Here's a link of the audio i ripped (the part which I want)

http://www.thehyperdrive.net/part3.mp3

21. General Kenobi

Dec 31, 1998
    That's from the end of the trailer. It starts with "The Tide Turns" from the TPM:UE soundtrack, and next you hear the Imperial March from "Confrontation With Count Dooku And Finale" (we call it "Dawn Of The Empire") from the AOTC soundtrack.

22. Master_Yoder

Jun 16, 2005
    What's Teh name of teh song that plays in the most of the AOTC character Campaign commercials(Found in Obi wan and Mace's Commercial)

23. General Kenobi

Dec 31, 1998
    That track is "The Forest Battle" (Concert Suite) from the ROTJ Special Edition cd set.

24. ster

ster Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2005
    I'm trying to find out the names of two tracks. One is the tune that's played after Anakin was defeated by Obi-Wan, which was also being played at the precise moment when Anakin activated his light sabre in the Jedi Temple with the kids... the other one is the music being played in this trailer:

http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/lucasfilm/hyperspace/epiii_tragedy2_480_dl.mov

Thanks.

25. General Kenobi

Dec 31, 1998
    The first cue you are looking for was written as "Lament" by John Williams. It appears on the soundtrack as "Anakin's Betrayal" (which scores the Order 66 sequence), and the score in "The Immolation Scene" (after Obi-Wan defeats Anakin on Mustafar) is similar. BTW, this also is used in the second part of the trailer you linked.

The first part of the linked trailer is taken from the track titled "Padme's Ruminations". It scores the scene on Coruscant with the sun setting while Anakin and Padmé look out at each other's buildings.