main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What is the name of this musical cue/track? *Official Thread*

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by General Kenobi , Jun 5, 2005.

1. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    Well, actually, I'm not exactly sure if it is in the regular "ATS". I was just going by memory, as it's been a while since I last listened to it. But the "Imperial March" is definitely there at the very end of "Confrontation with Count Dooku and Finale".

As for "Han Solo and the Princess"... I've never heard any hint of that in any of the prequel scores.

2. Grievous21

Grievous21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2005
    When do "March of the Jedi Knights" and "The Immolation Scene" appear in the movies?Thanks.

GG out

3. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    "The Immolation Scene" plays in the score when Obi-Wan is standing over a defeated Vader on Mustafar. The actual immolation is when he starts on fire. ;)

"March of the Jedi Knights" is not a proper track or cue title, to my knowledge, but you may be thinknig of "The Throne Room". That cue from ANH plays when Luke and Han walk up to receive their medals from Princess Leia. The Force Theme is the primary theme in that track, and it appears throughout the saga in many cues.

4. Grievous21

Grievous21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2005
    1-What is the name of the track playing when Qui-Gon is cutting through the blast doors aboard the TF battleship?
    2-Also, on Rhapsody, there is a track called "March of the Jedi Knights", is it just an unreleased variation of the force theme or what? I'm thinking its the answer to my next question.
    3-Sorry, but I have one more question. When Vader picks up the Emperor and throws him down the air vent, does that particular part have a specific name? Yes I know that is "The Battle of Endor II" and "The Emperors Death", but is it a specific track, or just an unreleased one? I have heard it in other movies too, like when Anakin and Obi-Wan fly over the Republic Cruiser at the very beginning of ROTS. Thanks.

5. General Kenobi

Dec 31, 1998
    1- "Fighting The Destroyers Droids" from the Ultimate Edition TPM Soundtrack

2- Probably the Force Theme

3- Again, this is the Force Theme. The track on the SE soundtrack is "The Battle Of Endor II".

6. Jedi_Master_42

Jedi_Master_42 Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2005
    I would like to know what music plays during the X2 trailer. The one that starts in Iceman's house, then cycles through a bunch of characters and finally ends with a bunch of action sequences with a choral track in the background.

I'd also like to know what music plays in the Jurassic Park III trailer. The drumming parts at the end to be more specific.

7. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
  8. DarthHerror

DarthHerror Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2006
    Does anybody know what music is played when anakin and obi-wan balance on the pipe?

p.s: outrider, your file is expired.

9. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    The piece you are looking for is called Pipewalkers if you get it from Battlefront 2. I think General Kenobi knows what its really called.

Edit: Here's a repost of the piece I'm looking for

10. DarthHerror

Mar 28, 2006
    Thanks outrider!!! if General Kenobi could post the real name of the cue...
    I don't know the name of the tatadadadatadadaDA da daaa song you mean, but it sounds very familiar....

11. DarthHerror

Mar 28, 2006
    Yes!!!! Got the complete battle of the heroes cue, that means pipewalkers, evading the lava etc.!!!!!!!
    Too bad I can't post it....

12. Zarm_Rkeeg

Zarm_Rkeeg Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 9, 2003
    Ourider, I think you're singing "Ride of the Valkyries" by... Wagner, wasn't it?

13. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    Thanks. I knew it was Ride of the ... something.

14. morpher-2005

morpher-2005 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2005
    Does anyone know the name of the track that's played in the Matrix Revolutions when the machines are carrying Neo's body at the end after he's defeated Smith? It's also played on the menu of the DVD (box set edition, don't know if others are different).

15. Dro

Dro Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2006
    ok. same question possibly
    In ROTS just as anakin/vader is marching into the temple to kill the jedi... what is that song.

is this anakins betrayal and is it on the soundtrack?
    ive listened to samples to try and spot it but nothing comes close to it

thanks

16. General Kenobi

Dec 31, 1998
    Yes. The cue that John Williams wrote for the Order 66 sequence is called "Lament", and it appears on the ROTS soundtrack in the track "Anakin's Betrayal".

17. JAWA64

JAWA64 Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 20, 2006
    what's the music playing when anakin is dodging the choppers in AOTCin the droid factory?

18. General Kenobi

Dec 31, 1998
    There was a bonus cut on the Target release of the AOTC soundtrack called "On The Conveyor Belt", but what you hear in the film is a bunch of edits. There are two separate statements of the Force Theme and one of Yoda's Theme in there. I'm not sure if there in one in particular that you are looking for.

19. JAWA64

Jun 20, 2006
    Thanks, all i needed to know about that, and TPM when the federation ship explodes i know it's called The Tide Turns, but it's not on iTunes or Rhapsody.Is it on something other than the original soundtrack?

20. Dro

Dro Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2006
    i just d/l the full anakins betrayal from itunes. thats not it

The exact scene in the movie is when anakin along with a bunch of clones are marching up to the jedi temple. im looking for the track thats playing at that point in the movie.

21. JAWA64

Jun 20, 2006
    I tihnk that's from AOTC ,called The Arena or Love Pledge And the Arena.I don't think it plays in the actual movie though.

22. Zarm_Rkeeg

Zarm_Rkeeg Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 9, 2003
    Yes, the Arena music written for Episode II is used for the temple march. It is the source of many arguments on these boards. Some, like myself, feel it fits fine. Others believe it was a travesty beyond understanding. The conflict rages, having drawn many deaths. It is second only to the 'Big, blaring fanfare as heard on the OST vs. the War Drums Used In The Film ROTS post-crawl music' debate.

Jawa64, there is in fact the Ultimate Edition soundtrack for Phantom Menace which has all of the film's music. Sadly, no such release has been done for AOTC or ROTS. However, the Phantom Menace UE has the track that you're looking for (which, incidentaly, is one my favorites on the disc.)

23. JAWA64

Jun 20, 2006
    Thanks!

24. Dro

Dro Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2006
    thanks jawa and zarm
    you were dead on. found what i was lookin for

25. JAWA64

Jun 20, 2006
    does anyone know which track on any soundtrack has the most Jabbas Theme?