1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

What is the one spoiler you wish you hadn't known?

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith' started by G-FETT, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Yeah, things pretty much happened the way I thought they would minus some of the major details.
  2. lotr456

lotr456 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2005
    does anyone have the contact information for the website. I need to email them and I can't get to their website my username is lotr456 if you could post it in my private messages I would be greatful thanx
  3. Violetsaber

Violetsaber Jedi Master star 3

Aug 6, 2001
    How cool would have been not to know Anakin was going to turn to the Dark Side, be sliced up, stuck into a robot suit, and become Darth Vader from the OT?

4. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    You would either have to be an infant or dead to not know Anakin becomes Darth Vader.
  5. Master_Achilles

Master_Achilles Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2005
    I was lucky enough to stay out the boards for a while and miss out on Mace spoilers and on order 66. Order 66 really hit me while I was reading the book though, so I was still spoiled up for the movie.
  6. Violetsaber

Violetsaber Jedi Master star 3

Aug 6, 2001
    You would either have to be an infant or dead to not know Anakin becomes Darth Vader.

Darth Sapient...I expect so much more from you.

I was speaking hypothetically. I mean, come on...wouldn't that have been AWESOME? I mean, it would have been the ultimate plot twist!

7. Master_Achilles

Master_Achilles Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2005
    As big a plot twist as Vader being Luke's father that would've been cool to experience that and then watch the OT and say O yea he is his father!
  8. Danis_Organa

Danis_Organa Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2004
    Order 66 or Anakin choking Padme'...
  9. Kaiya_Andrimetum

Kaiya_Andrimetum Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2005
    It's strange but I am extremely happy with how things worked out for me when I viewed Revenge of the Sith. It was perfect despite knowing the basic plot of the film. I loved just about the entire thing, with very few exceptions. I was thoroughly impressed by the pacing and the "enjoyability" factor the film provided. Really a great time!

So, no spoiler wishes from me. I was very happy with how it all played out in the end.

SEPARATESICKLEROOK2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2003
    For me it was the why behind Anakin's fall. I always wondered what power Palpatine had over Anakin and how he was seduced. I thought when he said in AOTC that " I will become the most powerful Jedi ever! I will even learn to stop people from dying!" he was referring to himself and how he came back from the impending duel. I didn't think it would be to save Padme'. That would have cinched it for me, but alas, I spoiled. I read most the movie on the Massasi Temple site and I knew I shouldn't have but couldn't help myself...
  11. JediPrettyBoy

JediPrettyBoy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2005
    I wish I had not known that Anakin actually kills Dooku. I think some of the shock value was lost by knowing this ahead of time.
  12. Aiden_Sanic

Aiden_Sanic Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2005
    definetly Yoda v.s Sidious, Lucas shouldn't of should Yoda ignite his lightsaber on that teaser trailer in November. Right away, I thought. YODA's GONNA FIGHT SIDIOUS!? Not that it was bad knowing that, but I bet I would of said holy C###! when I saw that Yoda-Sidious thing.
  13. --Skywalker--

--Skywalker-- Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 2004
    Mace's death and Dooku's death, were the 2 things I wished I never heard of.
  14. Darth_Foo

Darth_Foo Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    anakin being responsible for padme's death.
    although if i did see that unspoiled i def would've either cried like a lil baby or had a heart attack.
  15. That_Random_Jedi

That_Random_Jedi Jedi Master star 3

May 14, 2005
    I knew about the Younglings. We saw them in AOTC. I was like "Okay, there are little kids in the Temple. Anakin supposedly slaughters everybody in the Temple. ...Anakin kills KIDS?!"

I heard the spoiler of Anakin choking Padme, but I thought he snapped her neck and left it at that.

I was completely unaware of the existence of General Grievous. One look and I went "Coooooooooollllll..." [face_hypnotized]

I had no idea that Yoda would fight Sidious. Nobody else in my theater did either, from the stunned silence that accompanied that bit.
  16. simon-the-ewok

simon-the-ewok Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2005
    The death of Padme as well as Mace's daeth. :(
  17. darth_beaner

darth_beaner Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2005
    a part of me wishes that I hadn't seen the classic trilogy. It would have made the lightsaber fight alot more suspensful if i didn't know that obi-won still had to live and anikin was going to be in a black suit.
  18. Vader_Z

Vader_Z Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2005
    I wish I wouldn't have heard how Dooku or Mace died and about the fight between Yoda and Sidious.
  19. JedimasterMoon

JedimasterMoon Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2005
    The choking part,had no clue until I read spoilers.
    Knowing that made it all the more sad.
  20. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    I wish I didn't know that Padme died, I was in denial for so long until I heard it direct
  21. zarniwoop

zarniwoop Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2005
    Unfortunately, I accedentilly got a spoiler that Vader would kill younglings. I guess I knew it would have to happen, but It just would have been more suspenseful.
  22. Jedi_Hunter_505

Jedi_Hunter_505 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2004
    Anakin storms the Temple.

That would be it.

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    Spoiler Free Till Episode III :D
  24. darth254

darth254 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2004
    I regret looking at footage of the Dooku duel from the Trivial Pursuit game. It made this short intense duel seem even shorter to me because I knew how the first third of the duel played out when I went to see the movie.
  25. The_Black_Sith

The_Black_Sith Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2005
    well the thing is, Lucas says the saga should be watched in chrono order (1-6). So the whole "No, I am your father" is only suppose to be a surprise for Luke, not the audience. I forgot the exact term, but its the type of irony where the reader/viewere knows something the character doesn't. a literary technique commonly used.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.