What is the one spoiler you wish you hadn't known?

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith' started by G-FETT, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrinceEspaaValorum Jedi Master

star 4
    Anakin's force-choking Padme.
  2. Darth_Mickey_Mouse Jedi Padawan

Sidious' face getting deformed by sith lightning, and younglings dying...

[face_plain]
  3. b-wingmasterburnz Jedi Knight

star 3
    Obi-wan killing Grievous, Sidious using a lightsaber, and a Jedi duel in the Senate hall.
  4. SenatorPrincessLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    I didn't realise how many detailed accurate spoilers there would be as I knew virtually nothing before TPM and AOTC until i found this little baby on the web and got completely spoiled.

I wish I didnt know these 4 things as I don't think it hit me emotionally like it did the unspoiled movie goers:

In order:

1) Order 66
    2) Anakin/Darth killing the Younglings
    3) Anakin/Darth Force choking Padme
    3) Padme dying in childbirth
  5. AUSSIETROOPER20 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    the duel between Vader and Obi-Wan on mustafar
    Darth sidious duel
  6. master_ghost Jedi Knight

star 1
    Probably Yoda Vs. Sidious
  7. Darth_Gorman Jedi Knight

the one spoiler i wish i didn't know was:

when anakin choked padme.

somehow i found this out like a month after Phantom Menace came out and i remembered it. It was like GL had put it in the script permanently early on. I remember thinking that it was goin to happen in Ep. 2

But in Ep. 3 when padme ran off the ship to find anakin i knew it was coming but when it happened my jaw dropped anyways. The line where Padme says "Anakin you're breaking my heart." makes this scene even more tragic because she was such a lovable and strong-willed character that seeing her in pain was horrible.
  8. NICHOLAS_SKYWALKER Jedi Knight

star 3
    My brother was a little spolied from me but not that much and the first thing he said when we walked out of the cinema, well no the first thing he said was that it ruled but then he said that he didnt think padme would die because of what leia said in rotj about knowing her mother. He thought maybe she would survive and go to alderan then die there when leia was young or maybe be sick at the end of rots so after watching it you would quess she would die soon or something.
  9. jedimaster111 Jedi Master

star 2
    Man I wish that i never knew about Plo's ship! I would of been so happy in the theater, if I didnt know.
  10. Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I wish I hadn't known about Anakin Force Choking Padme. :(
  11. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I wish I didnt know anakin turned to the darkside.
  12. TanSei Jedi Knight

star 1
    Staying spoiler free I avoided everything, even seeing the teasers in tv. (drove me crazy)or visiting Internet sites (drove me REALLY crazy).

But Grievous was a nice surprise. I had no idea that he even existed before.

Yoda vs. Sidious was nice touch

Whether Luke and Leia would appear during the movie was always on my mind.

And of course, how the jedi order was butchered...

There were surprises all the way, but since it was the last piece of a puzzle, the movie was unshocking.
  13. Ogmios22188 Jedi Master

star 4
    That Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader. I nearly fell out of my chair when I read that one.
  14. KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus

star 8
  15. SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I wish I never found out about the Sidious vs. Mace and Posse...

16. MystikalMaceWindu Jedi Knight

star 3
    yes, I fully agree. In hindsight, I wish I didn't know about these fights. It was cool to eat up all the spoilers before the movie came out, but once I saw it (while knowing didn't ruin my experience as it was still cool to see how they all played out), I wish I had not read up on all the spoilers. It would have been more shocking/exciting, more sad, especially Mace Windu's death scene/Anakin's betrayal.
    And if I hadn't read the novel, Dooku's fight scene also would have been better to me.

17. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Same here. When I first heard/saw in trailer about them I was so shocked I was like "Palpatine is gonna duel the 4 of them?!" Then when I first saw the movie I was like "Oh. That wasn't much of a duel. More like an execution arena." It was pathetic.
  18. Alpha-Red Force Ghost

star 5
    My little brother spoiled Dooku's death for me -_-*
  19. TheCRZA Jedi Master

star 4
    That Anakin ends up on that black, suit, aqualung thing...

;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.