main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO What is the Steel City Jedi?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by jedijason91, Sep 4, 2005.

1. jedijason91

jedijason91 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2005
    I was reading the paper this morning and it said that " The Mountain Garrison 501st Stormtrooper Legion that joined forces with the Steel city Jedi group" I was wondering, what is the Steel City Jedi group? It said something about a 13 year old and a 14 year old being a part of the group, and since im 13, soon to be 14,i would might like to join this group. Please help me out.

Oh, and they said "Jedis" that really got me mad, it is "Jedi" plural or singular!

2. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey Man

The Steel City Jedi are a fellow Star Wars group based out of Pueblo. We work primarily on Choreography and movie making but we make every effort to join up and help with any other group that would like to have some extra SW Fans. We have done a number of events with both the FanForce and the 501st. If you are interested let me know and we can go from there.

Later Days...

3. jedijason91

Jul 6, 2005
    I would really like to join, how old do you have to be? I'm 13, and i live here in Pueblo. I'd really like to join please contact me, my e-mail is in the profile. Oh yeah, and do you need a costume or something, cause i have a Jedi robe, and my mom could make anything else i might need. Please e-mail me, i'd really love to join.

4. Izeith_Katarn

Izeith_Katarn Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2005
    Hey Man, I'm also a fellow member of the Steel City Jedi group. It's a GREAT group. We have lots of fun. We do lots of stuff and have a blast doing it. Get in contact. We would love to have you along!!!

See you on the Field!!!
    Izeith_Katarn

5. JediKnightAlestor

JediKnightAlestor Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 23, 2004
    Age isn't a problem we have an 8 Year old in our Order. I am one of the oldest members. I am Jedi Knight Alestor. Well I hope that its all good with your parents because we all ways welcome new members to the group.

May the force be with you.!!!

6. jedijason91

Jul 6, 2005
    Cool, now oonly 1 thing that stands between me and being a part of the Steel City Jedi,is there a cost to join? If so how much?

7. JediKnightAlestor

Oct 23, 2004
    The only cost is a vow that you must take..... You must show up to practice when you can!! (Knowing your still young.) I know that may be a problem. Well anyway I hope that you do give Izeith a call that way we can work out a time that you can come and join the order of the steel city.

8. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey Man

Thats cool if you want to join and I have no problem as long as everyone is clear on the situation. We will be practicing(filming) on Sunday if you would like to come by and see if it is something that you would be interested in. We will be out at Mineral Palace Park around 5ish. So hit us up and let us know if we should be expexting you.

Later Days...

9. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    where at at the park? I migh be able to swing by.

10. jedijason91

Jul 6, 2005
    Awesome. My mom said that we should be able to come by to check it out, I'll post on or before Friday a "for sure" Hope to see you on Sunday!Oh and you meant 5pm right?

11. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

We will be at the MINERAL PALACE PARK around 5ish(PM). At the Dome by the bridge. Look for a bunch of crazies swinging sticks and acting a fool.:-B

Later Days...

12. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Mayhaps a thread with the SCJ meeting/practice times is needed? :)

13. jedijason91

Jul 6, 2005
    I have a bake sale for football on Sunday, but it ends @ 2 p.m., so i should be able to make it im about 80% sure i 'll be there, so you may want to be expecting me, but if something else comes up ill be sure to let you guys know.

14. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

Just to let you know we will be filming so I may be a little preoccupied. But everyone is welcome to stop by and check things out. If anyone has an extra jedi long outer robe could you PLEASE bring it by I may need to use it for a certain scene. Other than that I will see ya all Sunday, SUNday, SUNDAY>>>>>>>>

Later Days...

15. jedijason91

Jul 6, 2005
    Alright, ill probably see you guys on Sunday, so if there is any paperwork that i need to fill out, would you mind bringing it?

Thanks

16. JediKnightAlestor

Oct 23, 2004
    Rodger rodger

17. jedijason91

Jul 6, 2005
    Just so u know, one of my friends may be coming, too.

18. JediKnightAlestor

Oct 23, 2004
    okay see ya then young padawan

19. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

No prob and I don't think that I will have any paperwork as long as you are not doing any fighting. But we can talk about that manana.

Later Days...

20. jedijason91

Jul 6, 2005
    Alestor, whach u mean padawan, im a jedi already, its in my blood and my name!:cool:

21. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    But you still have to prove your self in the jedi trials... Young one.....

22. JediKnightAlestor

Oct 23, 2004
    Agrees because the words could have never been truer....

23. jedijason91

Jul 6, 2005
    Just so yall knonw my football team is having a bake sale. just in case anyone wanted to swing by and help support the Freed Football team, its @ the 29th street Safeway, ill be wearing a Darth Vader shirt. it's from 10:00 A.M.-2:00 P.M.

24. jedijason91

Jul 6, 2005
    WOW

what can i say that was so awesome! I had a blast, oh and RayLoc Vos, could you tell me how much that tubing for the lightsaber blade would cost? I am going to make a lightsaber, and i would need the tube thing, Dustin told me how to make the actual hilt. And when is there going to be another practice?

25. JediKnightAlestor

Oct 23, 2004
    I am not Ravloc but I will say somthing practice is almost every sunday. Call izeith to confirm the time.

Alestor