What is up People !?!?!?! :)

Discussion in 'San Antonio, TX' started by ObiJuan70, Jun 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    It's your friendly neighborhood Trooper chiming in to see what all is goin on in SAFF-land. Sorry I missed out on the movie viewing at casa de Obi-Brent Kenobi's but I had to help out a fellow Trooper with armor work.

Wanted to see if maybe we wanted to meet up and talk about doing another Children's Shelter visit some time in the future. Also to let you know that our Brother Scott McRaney has finally moved to SA-town. He said he loves it here and couldn't be happier thus far.

Also, not sure if you knew but yall are missing out on the Museum event's going on up at Ft. Worth. They have costumes and props from all six movies and I know that the South Texas Squad area of the 501st plans on being in attendance for the upcoming costume day on July 21st.

Will try to keep in touch and yall take care :)

- John
  2. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Good to hear from you John. You missed a good time at the viewing party. A small group but a fun one! We haven't heard any news from the Children's Shelter people so we are kinda waiting on a response. We do need to get together even if it's just for fun and laughs.

Been too long.
  3. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi John,

Good to hear from you. We had a good time at Brent's and you definitely missed. Hopefully, we'll have the chance for all of us to get together some time in the near future. Hope you and your family are doing well.

Talk to you soon,
    Lisa
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.