main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY What is up with that retro banner???????

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by T_StarFlyer, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
  2. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    The mods may be fixing something with your forum. We had a few things fixed in ours and had a week or so. The banner can be put back.

Just my 2 cents.

3. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    The RSA that switched our banner off of the St. Patty's one wasn't familiar with which of the 2 Rochester banners sitting on the server to use. I put through the request again to get it corrected.

~Doc_Bev

4. Wolf_Girl

Wolf_Girl Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2006
    wow, i remeber that banner before it had the new fangled ep2 stuff on it, how sad is that :p

5. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    If this is the "Greater" Rochester Area FanForce, is there a lesser?:p

I can honestly say that I've been around a long time now and don't recall this one.

6. MadKidJedi

MadKidJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2005
    I remember creating that logo back in '99, for the previous injcarnation of our group. Good times, eh, Jeff/SWFreak?

7. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    Yes...I still have the old shirt from those days too.

8. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    is this the right one? Doc if you ever need something just drop me a pm I dont always get over to the CR forum but check my pm's daily :)

9. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Thanks Strawbary, but Jedi Yvette had already fixed.
    You just put back up the old one.

~Doc_Bev

10. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Oh No.... That was one of those Transitions that we had. We seemed to have a lot of those, even before Fan Force. Good times back then yes, but also plenty of bad memories to go along with them unfortunately. But thats way in the past and not worth getting into. Good old Randy Eddy. I wish he was still around. I wonder what he?s been up to. I regret not getting to know him better or keeping in touch with him after he moved away. I do not even remember the gentlemans name that started ROCHESTER STAR WARS CLUB along with its news letter the "COMLINK", with him back in 1994. I think it was Rob, not sure though. Anyway, I?ve been around. Cant believe its been 12 years I have been doing this, Being a Star Wars Freak. Not as much as I was, in a lot of ways , but still around.

11. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    sorry bev, she didnt post it was all set so. LOL I figured you needed it changed LOL glad to see its all good now ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.