main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What is Yoda?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by VelvetZombie, Feb 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Shadow

Darth_Shadow Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2002
    The only way we'll know if that's the truth is if he starts asking everybody riddles;)

2. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    ..while another rages behind, in the head.

3. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Her Royal Highness Queen Sara enters...
    He's a 900-year-old mouldy peanut!
    I need to sit down before I hurt myself....

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

4. MasterRunma

MasterRunma Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2002
    I found a site (many, many years ago, and never found it again) and there was a top ten list to see if you are truly a sw-fan... and guess what was on number one:
    You know what race Yoda is!

I guess nobody here is a true fan... hahahaha (just kidding)

My opinion is (after AOTC) that Yoda is an overgrown flea... and is trying to blend in society as a MIB alien, but he never liked the suit...

5. Jedi_Angelus

Jedi_Angelus Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2002
    Personally I hope we never know, so novellists dont make hundreds of books with a new character that is of Yoda's race. That or people be that race in roleplaying games. Yoda and Yaddle are supposed to be special, things that are very rare me thinks.

6. DarthDrake

DarthDrake Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2002
    Has anyone ever thought that Yoda might be a ELF I mean they live to be 1000 yrs old sometimes couldt he be an ELF

7. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    He is not an Elf. Elves are tall, elegant creatures that are effectively immortal. Yoda is none of those things.

Besides, what kind of elf would he be? Sun Elf, Moon Elf, Wood Elf, Wild Elf? :p

8. JediBendu

JediBendu Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 1999
    Yoda is a midichlorian!

There are 20,000 of him running around inside Anakin, which is why he always looks so uncomfortable.

You'll note they never mention anyone else's midichlorian count, just Yodas (which is 1).

9. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    I read an article in Star Wars gamer that pointed to Whill too. And then because E.T. pointed at Yoda in the Halloween scene and was saying "home" they suggested that the E.T. cameos in TPM and Yoda were all Whills. Remember, just because we only see one doesn't mean there only is one, because we only see one Devaronian in the whole five movies, and it isn't a main character, but we all assume there are more of them.

10. JediBendu

JediBendu Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 1999
    Maybe whill is a world with two species, the Yoda and the ETs who live in peascuful and short co-operation.

The ETs represent them in the senate.

It could also account for some of ET's more spectacular force abilities and general peaceful philosophy.

Luckily for those government agents Jedi Master ET did not bring his lightsabre or go all dark side on them.

11. Maj_Odo-Taji

Maj_Odo-Taji Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2001
    LMAO Rest assured, after going Dark Side Jedi Master ET's first act as a Dark Lord of the Sith would have been to go to the local jeweler's shop. On the hilt, in much the same vain as Mace's signature 'Bad Mother...' engraving, ET would place a single likeness of his own hand with a finger pointing. But this time he'd get the strange human custom right, and extend the middle finger. ;)

After that, the ass-whipping would commence.

Still laughing,
    Maj-Odo Taji

12. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    yoda could be human, :p

ears continue to grow through your whole life which is why old people tend to have big ears. plus as u get older, i do believe u shrink a lil, something to do with less cell regeneration i think.

greenness though? lack of washing maybe he has a film of mold growing over him.

as for his language, its an older version of the 'current' basic, and he never adapted to the new oen, i swear thats in starwars.com or the core rulebook 1st edt (D20)

13. QueenLaniAmidala

QueenLaniAmidala Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2002
    In response to Fingorfin: How do you know he's not an elf? Elves in the SW world could be different from those of LoTR, HP, or other books/movies. Plus, there may be a variety of elf races in the SW world, we just haven't seen any of them in the movies.

For the record, I don't think Yoda's an elf, I'm just saying you can't assume all elves are tall and beautiful.

14. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    [face_laugh]
    It was only a joke.

But, seriously, have never heard of any SW Elves.

15. Sci Michaels

Sci Michaels Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2000
    No Star Wars Elves? Look in Starcrash.

George Lucas stated what Yoda was on the Episode II DVD. He's the illigitimate child of Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.