main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary What is you favorite movie, now that we have had time to think and ponder

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by darth-paul-, Jul 19, 2005.

?

What is you favorite movie, now that we have had time to think and ponder

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. A New Hope

3.2%
  2. The Empire Strikes Back

22.6%
  3. Return of the Jedi

12.9%
  4. The Phantom Menace

29.0%
  5. Attack of the Clones

9.7%
  6. Revenge of the Sith

22.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth-paul-

darth-paul- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 9, 2004
    Sorry about the first one. I hit Enter and not Tab.

So, let us know what you think. Also, you can add your second up to sixth in the message.

Darth Paul

2. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Had to go ROTS. Empire is a very close second. Lightsaber fighting is where its at. Now that we are going to all learn its got to be Sith.

3. darth-paul-

darth-paul- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 9, 2004
    I had to go with Empire. For me it was just the huge cliffhanger and Darkness of it.

Revenge is a very very close second.

But, the more I watch The Phanton Menace...

Darth Paul

4. DarthJaeger

DarthJaeger Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2005
    It remains, and always shall be The Empire Strikes Back.
    No question about it.

Justin

5. Dooks

Dooks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Voted for ROTS I've been a hardcore ESB guy fo along time but Sith is just too good. Seems to get better everytime I watch it and the saber fights are just too good. Love the dark feel to the movie aswell almost like empire but more killing.

6. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    It's Sith all the way. Empire's cliffhanger is jaw-dropping. But watching Anakin's fall, Palpatine's manipulations and the ULTIMATE fight between Master and Apprentice cannot be EQUALED!!

7. Old_Republic

Old_Republic Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2005
    Oh man, the impossible question. This is like choosing your favorite child. My favorite episode depends mostly on my mood at any given time but usually it's Empire but Sith and Jedi come in close second. I'm quite fond of Jedi, especially after seeing the prequels.
    Trevor

8. Anakin05

Anakin05 Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2005
    Empire, Empire, EMPIRE! Revenge of the Sith was great and all, probably my favorite prequel trilogy movie, but still doesn't come close to the pure brilliance of The Empire Strikes Back.

9. LEXIAL

LEXIAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 29, 2004
    I still love the original trilogy movies: Return of the Jedi and Empire strikes back.

10. Jedi_Ranger_007

Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2004
    Some people must be screwing around, because apparently Phantom Menace is winning the votes!!!!!!

Personally, that one is my least favorite.

11. b-wingmasterburnz

b-wingmasterburnz Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2004
    After much thought, I put AOTC as my favorite. I know it's the most bashed of all of them, but I don't care. The story is so gripping, it covers so much ground, it has the best music in my opinion, many excellent action sequences. And as for the love scenes, I know they aren't outstanding, but after reading the book and thinking about where they're coming from, I don't really think they're so bad. ROTS is where they're weak.

Now, if they hadn't changed the droid voices and if I'd been as impressed with Grievous as I was with him in the cartoon, I'd put ROTS at the top.

12. LEXIAL

LEXIAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 29, 2004
    Yes I have to agree with you Jedi ranger there is something odd with the results of the poll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.