main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What is your favorite Force skill/feat?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Jedilane, Apr 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedilane

Jedilane Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 6, 2001
    Hey you!
    Yeah you! The one who says they've been doing this RPG stuff since they were born...hehe

No, but really, for those of you who have RP a Jedi- What is your favorite Force skill or feat? And why? :cool:

2. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Affect Mind has always been a favourite of mine : it's subtle and reliable, and can get you out of a nice lot of trouble.

3. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

Agreed, Affect Mind is a big favorite of mine, but I also like Deflect Blasters, because it looks just so darn cool in the movies.

4. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Crimson_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 21, 2001
    Skill: Illusion, cause no matter what they see what you want.

Feat: Force Mastery or Force Whirlwind, cause with the first you get an extra force skill/feat action while with the second you can screw-up your opponent without them even having a chance to stop it for 10 rounds.

5. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    As a player: Affect mind, it gets you out many problems with out the need to endanger yourself or others around you.

As a GM: Force Lightning, a great weapon that does more than physically hurt the players; it drains Force points!

6. Darth_Metus

Darth_Metus Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2002
    Affect Mind as a player since you can have too much fun with the suggestions. :D

As a GM, I'm for the classic Force Grip...plenty a players that have come away from their first encounter with my dark villians with a sore throat. [face_devil]

DM

7. LJ

LJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 20, 1999
    Skill: Affect Mind

Feat: Dissipate Energy (I love absorbing blaster bolts)

8. Maj_Odo-Taji

Maj_Odo-Taji Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2001
    Skill: Forse Push - What can I say, I just enjoy the hell out of hurling people through the air.

Feat: Deflect Blasters - You hit me, huh? *rolls* No, you didn't...take 12 damage!!!

Maj-Odo Taji

9. Jedilane

Jedilane Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 6, 2001
    Well I think I see a trend.

Okay here is another quesiton. Is there a place on the net where they have a list of all current WOTC forcepowers?

In the core rule book, only some are listed, since its publishing more have come out.

Where can I look for these, without buying the new books?

10. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Feb 21, 2001
    Skills and Feats? I can post all of the skills later as for the feats that'd take a bit.

11. psychokillermike

psychokillermike Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    Rage, that says it all. The bonus you get from that feat,I'll tell you if you beat what ever you are facing your chracter has problems.

12. psychokillermike

psychokillermike Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    Anybody got a spell checker? I think mine is broken.

13. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    I like Affect Mind and deflect blasters. I'd also bet $ that they'll change that feat for Episode II in the revised rule book - make it available at L3 instead of L4.

Ender

14. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Feb 21, 2001
    Deflect Blaster is becoming part of the class features for Jedi.

15. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    I love that idea. That is one of my favorite changes to the Jedi class in the new edition.

16. Maj_Odo-Taji

Maj_Odo-Taji Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2001
    I think incorporating Deflect Blasters into the Jedi Classes for pre-Rebellion Era campaigns is great. For Rebellion Era though, I think it is faulty. It is harder for Jedi during that time period, not having formal masters and the such.

I think I may be keeping the "buy itas a feat approach" for my Rebellion Era campaign, but we'll wait and see how things look in the new corebook.

Maj-Odo Taji

17. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Feb 21, 2001
    That should prove interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.