main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What is your favorite 'little detail'?

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by SenateGuard3, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SenateGuard3

SenateGuard3 Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    There were many huge scenese that everyone loved in the movie (yoda fight!). But what was your favorite little thing? Coruscant maybe, one of the ships, the look of the tusken raider camp.

Personally, the little details I loved where the one scene with Anakin riding his speeder to the tusken camp at sunset, how R2 managed to escape detection at the droid factories, and the very ending with the massing of the clones and the imperial march.

2. JediPraxeum

JediPraxeum Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2001
    Yoda and obi with the jedi kids, when they use the 3-D star map, that scene with yoda was awsome.

3. BobTheGoon

BobTheGoon Moderator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 21, 2000
    I liked how the Death Star was in the background of 3-4 shots during the "War room" scenes and no one noticed it until Poggle gave the plans to Dooku.

I also really liked Bail Organas look of frustration as the clones were being sent out at the end.

4. jpbarbia

jpbarbia Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2002
    Okay I have already said this in another room, but my favorite small detail has to be when Yoda is in Palpy's office and he gives Palps this glarre of distrust and curiosity. That Was Bad!!! Oh yeah and the fact that Yoda is the biggest badA$$ in the whole movie!

5. Gurufett

Gurufett Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    YES! I was about to make a thread like this, my fave "little thing" was the "Rats Tyrell"-type alien baby chasing the little alimals on the ground while Anakin and Padme passed by on the rickshaw-droid.

6. Executor_

Executor_ Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    How helpful the clones are. They save the Jedi from extinction. One of them falls off the attack ship with Amidala. He immediately runs over to check that she is all right.

7. Newbalicious

Newbalicious Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2002
    I thought the scene where Boba was looking at Jango's helmet stuck out a lot with me. Makes you feel sorry for Boba

8. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    For me I liked how in the scene just after Anakin massacred the tuskens and Yoda was meditating how Mace Windu came in almost instantly. It's like Yoda could sense what was wrong and Mace could sense something was troubling Yoda.

It shows that even among Jedi Masters, Yoda is the master. Also, I like how Windu positioned himself on the pedestal next to Yoda, it just looked cool to me. That qulifies as a little thing, right? :)

9. hovardt

hovardt Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2001
    When Anakin rushes into the bedroom and whacks those bugs off of Padme with his lightsaber. I thought that was pretty impressive...

10. Sraw_Rats

Sraw_Rats Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 23, 2001
    Yeah, Newbal.....considering "dad's" head is still in there ! :p

11. racerx

racerx Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2002
    Padme's boo...er, abs. :D

12. DeathStickDealer

DeathStickDealer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2001
    jango's head flew out of the helmet...

look for the shadow next time you see AOTC!

oh yes, and padme's "coldness", just as they're about to leave tatooine.

and kit fisto's grin... sweet

13. jiabaoyu

jiabaoyu Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 29, 2000
    Here are some good "little" points:

1. Yoda's look to Palpatine.

2. Bail Organa's look of frustration at the clonetroopers.

3. The Emperor's chant in the background during Anakin's confession...that one scene sticks out in my mind more than any other.

4. Obi-Wan's ship hiding behind an asteriod just like how in ESB, the Millenium Falcon hid behind the Avenger.

5. The coloring of the scene with Darth Sidious and Darth Tyrannus. It was orange and smoky...the exact same coloring and 'look' as carbonite scene in ESB. The color scheme represents the bowels of hell: full of brimestone and fire. Nice, George.

14. DarthScully

DarthScully Jedi Master star 4

Oct 30, 2001
    my favorite detail were the forshadowing parts: the Palpy-Anakin discussion and that side by side shot, the shot of the clones in gear at the Kamino factory, the prototype "Imperial Cruisers", Anakin's Jedi outfit and robe, Owen and Beru, blue milk :D

oh, lest we forget, something from the PTs: Qui-Gonn Jinn's cry from beyond "No Anakin dont! NOOOOO!" so cool. :)

i wonder if the casual moviegoer picked up on that?

15. neoxeon2

neoxeon2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2000
    being that yoda is my favorite character. either the look of distrust, what JP said. or when yoda was at central comand when padme fell uot of the ship and ani and obi are arguing, you can see yoda sensing anakin. and the thought process thats going through yoda. that had to be one of my favorite "little details"

16. Princess_Kneesaa

Princess_Kneesaa Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2002
    I really liked it when Zam was in her speeder & you saw her face change just for a second.

17. rofflemao

rofflemao Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2002
    I liked it when Anakin was praising Obi-wan... comparing his strength to Mace, and intelligence to Yoda.

18. GrandMoffTarkin

GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 22, 2001
    "FLO" on the driod waitress.
    Dex hitching up his trousers.
    Like someone said, the Death Star plans shown before they're pointed out.
    As Obi-Wan and Anakin jump off the ship to the hangar, a clonetrooper jumps out as well. He gets shot off by the fighters.
    The sound delay on the siesmic charges.

There are just too many to choose from.

19. sachy75

sachy75 Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2002
    towards the end when yoda is talking/ordering clone trooper with yellow markings, the cgi on that was just superb.

20. oBi1JaCoBi

oBi1JaCoBi Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 1999
    I just loved it when obi-wan caught anikan's lightsaber when he dropped it while on zam's speeder. He just placed it so calmly next to him...

21. Darth_Blaze

Darth_Blaze Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2002
    Jeeez where do I start????

- When Obi Wan says "Why do I have the feeling that you'll be the death of me?"
    - At the End when all of the Clone Troopers are in formation, parts of the Imperial theme playing as "Chancellor" Palaptine watches. Just gives me the creeps since we know whats going to happen.
    - When Boba picked up his "dad's" helmet, love the foreshadowing!!!
    - Qui Gon's voice

My goodness I could go on and on and on, how can anybody not like this movie????

22. JediWatcher2001

JediWatcher2001 Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2001
    Well, one very subtle thing that I noticed was when Obi-Wan and Anakin are standing side by side you can see how much darker Anakin's robe in than Obi-Wans, and much more flowing it is.

The two "dogs" fighting over a bone in the Tusken camp, making enough noise to cover up the sound of Anakin's cutting a whole in the hut.

The absence of chairs in the Jedi Council Chamber at the end of the movie is chilling as well.

23. jedi-ace

jedi-ace Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    I thought it was cool when right as Anakin's about to slaughter the Tuskin Raiders that you heard Qui-Con's voice holler out "No Anakin, No".

24. LostJedi

LostJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2002
    Did anyone notice the look on Dooku's face after he had defeated both Jedi? He looked like he was hiding exhaustion! You could tell that even as good as he was, that took a lot out of him.

Unless of course that look was something enitrely different.

To me, he looked tired.

25. Twelve_Motion

Twelve_Motion Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    I have a lot of favorite details and moments.

- I liked the part during the Zam chase when Anakin is flying the speader through traffic and almost runs into these two aliens that get ticked off, because of Ani's recklace driving.

- The whole Palpatine & Anakin scene is great.

- I like it when Kit Fisto smiles when he takes out 3-PO.

- I like Obi-Wans expressions when the droids are attacking, when he's in the circle of Jedi, it's like he knows it's hopeless.

- I like when Obi-Wan finally puts away the Acklay, chopps it's legs off and his hair gets all mused and he brings his saber down and finishes it- really cool.

- Impreial March was playing at the second to last scene showing the clones boarding the ships.

The film was very fast, so they're many things I will catch on my second viewing tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.