main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What is your favorite 'little detail'?

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by SenateGuard3, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MINI_YODA

MINI_YODA Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    Yesterday when I watched the movie again, I couldn't help but think that the scene where OB1 is skulking around is similar to OB1 in ANH on the death star. I thought that was cool.

2. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Hey, I never thought about that! Cool! :)

[image=http://bestanimations.com/Sci-Fi/StarWars/Emporer-01.gif]
    ~Sithman~

3. CMUJedi76

CMUJedi76 Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2002
    a lot of people have mentioned Qui-Gonns voice ("no Anakin, NOOOOO!)... but I loved that, just after you hear qui-gonn, you hear a second or two of vaders breath. That sent chills down my spine. I didn't notice it teh first couple times, but if ya listen, it is definately there.

4. ju-may

ju-may Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2002
    Anyone has notice that Deathstar´s hologram has a few little antennas?? It´s just my imagination

5. Aapcrowe

Aapcrowe Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2002
    I liked it when obi wan was in the cafe and in the back you can see an old alien walking by.

You can see him twice but you know he's that alien anakin races against in TPM.

you know, that guy that jumps on JarJar?

Also I loved the part ( I don't remember when it is exactly ) but you see a shadow of anakin and it looks exactly like Darth Vader, the helmet part etc

6. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    The sound of the Naboo cruiser's engines like a prop planes.

The Tops of the buildings sticking out above the clouds on Coruscant.

The Bladerunner style Holo-ads all over the city.(Easter egg I mentioned before, one of the ads has alien versions of Siskel and Reoper givin thumbs up).

When Zam's assasin droid tried to scrape Obi Wan off the side of a building.

In the Cantina scene there was tv shows on the wall, A podrace, a robotic footbal game, and I think it was a chariot race.

The way Slave1 lands on Geonosis. Thats the first time it has been shown landing in these movies.

The Trade Fed Core docking with the ring ships during Dooku's escape.

The way the dropships planted the Republic walkers on the battlefield.

Windu's backhand blaster defelction as he was running away.

I like the way the Death Star hologram showed it being tilted slightly.

When the Nexu(the tiger-ish beast) killed the rider that shocked him with that spear.

7. Benwan

Benwan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2001
    I like when Obi-Wan chops off Zam's arm and Anakin says "This is Jedi business, go back to your drinks." to all the startled customers. It shows how feared the Jedi are in the galaxy. It also made me think that more than a few people would be happy to see the Jedi wiped out in the future...

8. Jenavira

Jenavira Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 1998
    Yeah, the Death Star in the plans has little...antennae, arms, something sticking out from it in places. Kinda neat - shows how the plans got modified eventually...

Jenavira

9. jayme_

jayme_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 12, 2002
    Some mo'...

-The reflection of the ball Anakin is levitating in the window.
    -Anakin's smile after Padme's speech about going to help Obi-Wan.
    -Yoda's little jump when the Obi-Wan hologram is in danger.
    -The part of Padme's shirt that the Nexu ripped off, falling to the ground.
    -That one building on Coruscant at the beginning where it looked like a cross-section.
    -A Geonosian constantly shocking the Nexu even after he killed the other one.
    -The Trade Federation Starship going up, up, up...stop...falling...falling...BOOM!
    -The way Yoda walked off the Gunship.
    -Dooku's expressions while fighting Obi-Wan. "Surely you can do BETTAH!"
    -The little tables and stuff in Yoda's meditating room. They're all like, tiny. LOL.
    -The little critters: the animals jumping around when Anakin and Padme first arrive on Tatooine, the kangaroo-like animals eating stuff outside the Naboo Cruiser, the dog-like creatures at the Tusken Raider camp.
    -I don't know why, but Anakin's lightsaber on his belt in the pear scene.
    -The almost empty alley outside the club except for some lonely dude walking by.
    -Dooku's bust in the Jedi Archive Library.

10. jedi_09

jedi_09 Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2002
    anakins smirk with the whole "it makes me feel uncomfortable" scene

yoda sensing anakins feelings. espically when anakin is tryign to get off the ship to save padme

the foreshadowing at the end with the clones and the imperial march.

the dual of the fates music when anakin is searching for his mom

artoo taking the bread and the guy saying "hey no droids allowed" thats soooo star wars!

the blue milk!

the fact that hands were chopped off! it wouldnt be star wars without the high percentage of loss of hands!

anakin meditating on naboo

natalies outfits were great

how anakin had the darkest outfit of all.

anakins looks during the tuskan massacre
    gave me the chills

padmes look when anakin says "so have you...grown more beautiful i mean..."

and finally, the battle between anakin and dooku. when its really dark all u see is blue and red light saber

11. shocktrooper

shocktrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    where to start

* mmm Anikins/Vaders stance at the Balcony
    * Anakins Costume on Tatooine very Vaderish
    * Anakin on the Swoop ( the Cd sound track
    * gives me goose bumps at that point without fail)
    * Qui Gons voice "Anakin NOOO!!!"
    * Jango's dent in the helm
    * The Naboo cruiser in the clouds
    * The Clone Drop ships
    * The Downing of the Federation Ship
    * The angles and zooms
    * The Death Stars Sirens in Dookus Hanger
    * Palpatines ominus music

Many many more....

12. Uruk-hai

Uruk-hai Jedi Youngling star 5

Oct 26, 2000
    Here's a tin detail I as looking for on my 5th viewing of the film and I was so pleased when I saw what happened.

When Anakin and Obi-wan jump off the republic ship onto Dooku's landing platform outside his hanger right before the sabre duel, I always thought a couple of clonetroopers got off with them. Where did they go?

I saw it tonight - they were literally shot off the platform by the Geonosian fighters that destroyed the republic ship.

Very cool.

13. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    I know. One got shot in half. [face_devil]

14. Grilled-Sarlacc

Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 19, 2001
    I have two. In the arena when the heroes are fighting the monsters.

#1) After the acklay knocks over the pillar, where Obi-Wan was hiding behind, The acklay shreeks and Obi-Wan peeks his head up from the fallen pillar with this look on his face like, "Oh crap!"

#2) Right after Obi-Wan throws the spear into the acklay and acklay takes it bites it in half, there is a shot of the Geonosian crowd cheering and this one Geonosian stands up and looks at his friends and points to what just happened and makes this little sound of delight. It is too funny.

15. Rabid_Ewok

Rabid_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2002
    I that how Yoda force pulls his light saber in the final scene was bad a$$.

16. Grilled-Sarlacc

Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 19, 2001
    When 3PO marches out on the arean floor in the battle droid formation and says, "What's all this noise?, etc.", the battle droid next to him looks over at him and wonders what he is talking about. [face_laugh]

17. Jedi_Master_Radagast

Jedi_Master_Radagast Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but I liked Dorme's tears when Padme leaves Coruscant with Anakin. It was a small detail that says a lot about her character (and it is about impossible to do without a very talented actress).

18. DARKHELMET-DOTMATRIX

DARKHELMET-DOTMATRIX Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2002
    favorite detial, gots to be when anakin goes to palpies office and asks him to 'relieve' padme of her duties.
    palpy: so they've finally given you an assignment, your patience has paid off
    anakin: your guidance more than your patience
    palpy: in time you will learn to trust your emotions. i've said it before and i'll say it agian, i see you becoming the powerful of all jedis
    anakin: thank you your excellency
    palpy: even more powerful than master yoda

somehting similar,i've seen it 5 times, and everytime this scene gives me chills. great foreshadowing by lucas

19. Darth-Gerbil

Darth-Gerbil Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2002

Padme's bellybutton!!!!

20. Padawn_JB

Padawn_JB Jedi Master star 3

Mar 16, 2002
    Any little thing Padme does to Anakin.

-Padme kisses Anakin after she jumps on the Reek.
    -Anakin yelling "I get the picture!" and waving his hands (I think he does that)
    -I like how Hayden says "Mi boshka Di Shmi Skywalker." (sp?)
    - The look on Obi-Wan's face when Anakin goes "Why?" and Obi goes "WHAT?!"
    -"You could rival with Master Yoda.
    "I thought I already did."
    "Only in your mind my young apprentice."
    -"Easy, Jedi buisness, go back to your drinks!"

21. Padawn_JB

Mar 16, 2002

-Padme kisses Anakin after she jumps on the Reek.
    -Anakin yelling "I get the picture!" and waving his hands (I think he does that)
    -I like how Hayden says "Mi boshka Di Shmi Skywalker." (sp?)
    - The look on Obi-Wan's face when Anakin goes "Why?" and Obi goes "WHAT?!"
    -"You could rival with Master Yoda.
    "I thought I already did."
    "Only in your mind my young apprentice!"
    -"Easy, Jedi buisness, go back to your drinks!"

22. Rowland

Rowland Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    Anakin questioning the Jawa's in the late dusk while searching for his mother. A beautiful little shot.

23. Merton9999

Merton9999 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2002
    Padme pushes the same button in the Naboo cruiser to do two different things.

The shape of the table in the dining room scene is cool.

Yoda's concerned/relieved face after Anakin relents "She would do her duty", like he heard the whole conversation.

The flying animal that comes out of the water on Kamino is directly from abondoned concept art for TPM - the Gungans were supposed to ride them.

I love all of Anakin's lightsaber poses, especially after the flashing sequence with Dooku just ends. He looks like he's fencing or almost dancing.

The little hobo hat Watto wears!

The score seems to have an Asian influence when Anakin and Padme are riding the rickshaw on Tatooine.

I also like that Padme's clothes get more and more fitting and revealing as the movie progresses. Even between dinner and the fireplace, a layer of feathers comes off the dress to reveal the leather top!

I don't know why I care about this but it always sticks out to me that when Obi-Wan's ship disconnects from the hyperspace ring, the first time at Kamino the ship flies out above the center of the ring, but at Geonosis it flies below it.

I also laugh every time little Boba says "Fiyah!" [face_laugh]

24. Padawn_JB

Mar 16, 2002
    Another one-

Mace Windu's walk when he enters Yoda's room.

25. JBRO_13

JBRO_13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    People say Padme` was "cold" when she left Tatooine, but am I the only one who noticed she has seams going across that area?

My favorite little thing is probably when Obi-Wan is saying "we have a job to do!" and Anakin says "I don't care", but when Obi-Wan says "you will be expelled from the Jedi Order!", he changes his answer and says "I can't leave her!", so you would think he wants to stay in. LITTLE DID WE KNOW...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.