Census What is your favorite season?

Discussion in 'Community' started by NYCitygurl, Jan 18, 2013.

?

What is your favorite season?

Winter 16 vote(s) 30.8%
Spring 7 vote(s) 13.5%
Summer 13 vote(s) 25.0%
Fall 16 vote(s) 30.8%
  1. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Summer, now that I have a little boy all the main activities he does happen during the summer.
  2. DantheJedi Jedi Master

star 5
  3. R2-DK Jedi Knight

star 2
    I did the same. There's just something about the light at the end of winter's tunnel.

[IMG]

I tend to hate fall during every part of the year that isn't fall. Then when it arrives I think it's the best time ever.
  4. I Are The Internets Force Ghost

star 8
    I dislike winter immensely after the middle of January. The first handful of snowfalls are great, but after a while unless classes or work is cancelled STOP THE SNOWING.
    NYCitygurl and Summer Dreamer like this.
  5. Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I live in the Bay Area. They're all about the same.
  6. anakinfansince1983 Nightsister of Four Realms

Manager
    star 9
    [IMG]

Because brown grass, "Code Orange" pollution levels, steam rising off the roads, and triple digit temperatures suck?

I need a "why the hell would anyone pick summer?" meme. :p
  7. NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Fall. It's beautiful and has the best weather of the year--not too hot, cold, or rainy. Mostly.
  8. Jedi Daniel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  9. Ender Sai Chosen One

star 10
    It is a bit adorable how you call Autumn "fall".

But yes, winter is so much better than summer, assuming of course one isn't a lizard...
    Bob Crow likes this.
  10. Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  11. LifeInTechnicolor Jedi Knight

star 3
    Summer in Wisconsin because it is warm, but if I still lived in Florida, I would go with fall.
  12. Chancellor Yoda Jedi Master

star 4
    Fall aka Autumn.

I just love the season for its nice cool weather, getting dark earlier, fall leaves, football season and of course pumpkins. Plus one of my favorite holidays, Thanksgiving, takes place during this season.
    Last edited by Chancellor Yoda, Aug 3, 2015
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  13. Ezio Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I would pick either Fall or Winter. However, I live in the southern US, so winter here is quite beautiful since the humidity and overbearing heat take a break from crushing the spirit out of your skin and sweat glands.

But fall is also quite lovely, as that's when all the local Food and Wine festivals pop up each year. And pumpkin beer.
  14. Bob Crow Jedi Padawan

star 2
    Winter here is dark, dank and dismal; Spring is ok but the rain gets a bit much; Summer is pleasant enough outside of London but here it's all sweaty bodies crammed into trains and almost tangible fug of exhaust fumes so I'll plum for the good old season of mellow fruitfulness.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  15. Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod

star 7
    I always get a bit of seasonal depression in summer, but I really prefer that season for all other aspects. So I guess fall is better.
  16. I Are The Internets Force Ghost

star 8
    I get SAD during January and February and to an extent, September and October. I feel this year might be different though. Just a hunch. I love fall because of the cool weather, various holidays, my Bday, and the movies that come out.
  17. Lord Vivec Force Ghost

star 8
    Breaking Bad Season 5
    Juliet316 likes this.
  18. mavjade It's so FLUFFY! Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Fall - Though I liked it much better when I lived in WV, where it was warm to slighlty cool during the day and cool at night from September through October. Since I've moved to New England where that lovely temprature happens for one, maybe two days in the transition from 'way too hot' to freezing.

I'd choose winter -even in New England- over summer any day. You can always put on more clothes, but can only take off so much.
  19. EmpireForever Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    I like dill, lately. I've been putting it in my eggs.
    Juliet316 and Ramza like this.
  20. I Are The Internets Force Ghost

star 8
    Winter sucks. The movies are mostly terrible, the weather is bad, everyone is cranky, and I'm Scrooge when it comes to Valentine's Day.
  21. G-FETT Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Winter... Because owning a weather website (where everyone is obsessed with SN*W) This is where I make most of my $$$$$! [face_party]
    Last edited by G-FETT, Aug 6, 2015
  22. Master_Lok Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Winter

I hate summer and the humidity etc.
    Last edited by Master_Lok, Aug 6, 2015
    Chancellor Yoda likes this.
  23. CT1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Fall. The cool evenings that make you put on a flannel shirt or hoody, the leaves changing to bright, fiery colors, and of course: Halloween!
    Chancellor Yoda likes this.