what is your favorite SW book/comic?

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by sergiurusu, Nov 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sergiurusu Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll go with the Zahn Trilogy for books, and Republic series and Crimson Empire I & II / Dark Empire I & II for comics
  2. Jaina_Mirax Ex CR North-Germany and GSFF RSA

star 6
  3. TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod

star 10
    Shadows of the Empire, Iron Fist, Starfighters of Adumar, Star by Star

and yeah, Crimson Empire
  4. Jedi_Orion Jedi Master

star 2
    Thrawn trilogy, The Hand of Thrawn, X-Wing series... Pretty much every SW book that Stackpole/Allston wrote. :)

Haven't read any of the comics though... :( Hard to get my hands on them. :)
  5. Enji Force Ghost

star 6
    The X-wing series! Yay! :D

I also like Tatooine Ghost, Shatterpoint, The Medstar Duology and many more. The PT books are usually better than the post-RotJ books, well, with the great exception of the X-wing series. :)

When it comes to comics I really like Republic, and everything that Jan Duursema and John Ostrander does. JEDI were awesome (except JEDI: Yoda, but it wasn't Ostrander/Duursema...), and I just love Quinlan Vos...
  6. Darth_Fizyk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well... Jedi Academy trilogy :) All Stoover's books: Shatterpoint, Traitor (those two are briliant), I, Jedi, X-Wing's: Wraith Squadron, Iron Fist, and Solo Command. I don't like those written by Stackpole. Lando Carrlisian Adventures, Enemy Lines duology, and Thrawn trilogy
  7. gaiatha Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I have a list of favorite books:
    Han Solo-Trilogy, Shadows of the Empire, Thrawn-Trilogy, X-Wing, Jedi-Academy...

comics: X-Wing and Boba Fett ("Death, Lies, Treachery" "Bounty on Bar Kooda") . I love the slight ironic undertone in the Fett comics :D
  8. Obi_one_and_only Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Shadoes of the Empire, followed by I, Jedi.
  9. Darth_Fizyk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I've seen "Bounty on Bar Kooda", but it looked like Alice in Wonderland ;)
  10. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    The SW book I've read the most is definetly Starfighter of Adumar, other favourites are Medstar, Tatooine Ghost and Tales from Jabba's palace. I generally like all the X-wing books, but some particular favourites are Solo Command and Wraith Squadron.

I'm not really into comics, so I just borrow them from friends, I like the SW:Tales, since I'm more into funny comics than serious ones.
  11. Jaina_Mirax Ex CR North-Germany and GSFF RSA

star 6
  12. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    Exactly!!!!! Oh, and I do have one wonderful Asterix parody where Lukisterix and Hanobelix fight the evil galactic emperor Cesarming and his companion Art Eyder.
  13. Pelly-Welly Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Every Star Wars book by Zahn, and I really love TTT comics aswell [face_love] I'm obsessed Thrawn just looks so hot and- *gets dragged away by the men in the white suits and I'm telling ya, they're not Grand Admirals*
  14. JediSara Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Union, books written by Zahn...
  15. Amon_Amarth Force Ghost

star 6
    I think Zahn`s trilogy is the best work from Expanded Universe. He made a lot of contributions to the Prequel trilogy, the name of Coruscant and few other things.I also liked novelisation of Episode II by R.A.Salvatore, its as good as the movie.

I had a chance to read Star Wars Manga comics and I really liked them. Characters very vell drawn and entire comic is very funny.
    Luke is awoken by Ben after Tusken asault in ANH and he looks so confused, like some lost kids in Japanease cartoons. So cute!
  16. Cloned_Sidious Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Trilogy book (Episode IV, Episode V, Episode IV).
  17. sergiurusu Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm not really into the SW OT 3 books . Are they written well? I have a set and they are just the script for the movies...
  18. SithLOrd_MAlak Jedi Knight

star 1
    I prefer X-Wing series Jedi-Academy and of course:
    THRAWN TRILOGY THE BEST!!!
  19. Amon_Amarth Force Ghost

star 6
    Labyrinth of Evil is also excellent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.