What is your favourite Nordic Country?

Discussion in 'Nordic Countries Discussion' started by Cloned_Sidious, Sep 14, 2005.

?

What is your favourite Nordic Country?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
Sweden 23 vote(s) 34.3%
Denmark 6 vote(s) 9.0%
Finland 21 vote(s) 31.3%
Norway 11 vote(s) 16.4%
Iceland 6 vote(s) 9.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cobranaconda Force Ghost

star 7
    Fixed, and lolpun :p
  2. MASTERANNIE Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Caramello-Jedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hahaha I do that frequently. My english is so bad sometimes now. And the word finish never looks right to me with only one N.. I always find myself putting two without thinking.[face_laugh] I'm going to miss Finland when i go home in January :(
  4. knuffe Jedi Padawan

NORWAY!!! did you all forget The battle of finse?
  5. sisterK8 Jedi Padawan

Finnse, where also snowy parts of a Star Wars film was shoot, is in NORWAY.
    ??? I see that some claim here that the mud hole migth also be in this part of the world. It s definitely many interesting places in the northern hemisphere, I ll say we should join forces and create one nordic country ones and for all!
  6. Cloned_Sidious Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    And I say I am 100% against that idea, unless Finland is placed to reign over others, as we wouldn't mind to have some extra territory.

As far as an union goes, the peoples "joining forces" should have a lot in common, similar languages and traditions for example. Denmark, Norway and Sweden do resemble each other, and you definitely could unite in the future. But Finland does not resemble other Nordic countries, our heritage lies in the East and South, not West. Our relative peoples are Estonians, Hungarians, and minorities in Russia, notably Karelians. With them I would happily unite.
  7. Darth-Spider-Queen Jedi Knight

star 1
  8. Caramello-Jedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    The only parts of Norway, Sweden and Finland that are anything alike really are Lappland. Lappland is the most beautiful part of Finland in winter I think. And I have to agree though Norway, Denmark and Sweden could someday unite Finland would stick out like a sore thumb with those three... not so much with Estonia though.
  9. Disciple-of-Tython Force Ghost

star 4
    Norway because many support Newcastle United and drink Brown Ale ;)
  10. KYP_DURRON85 Jedi Master

star 4
    Tied!

Finland + Sweden > other Nordic countries.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.