main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon What is your MOST preferred fan-based activity?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MasterKeyan, Aug 27, 2006.

?

What is your MOST preferred fan-based activity?

Poll closed Sep 6, 2006.
  1. Costuming/Propmaking

23.1%
  2. Conventions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Collecting

7.7%
  4. Writing/Reading SW based media

7.7%
  5. Comics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Fan Films

15.4%
  7. On-Line Gaming

7.7%
  8. Personal System Gaming (X-Box and such)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Communing with other fans...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Living the SW Dream...

38.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterKeyan

MasterKeyan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2006
    Just wanted to try one of these, plus it kinda directly is attached to something I am currently working on...Looking forward to seeing the answers! Keyan

2. brigandarklung

brigandarklung Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 9, 2005
    I am majorly into the collecting, but I am also into the costuming and saber play

3. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Living the SW Dream..........as manifested as "day dreams" about Star Wars every chance I get. I currently have about three recurring day dreams (ie Star Wars dialogs) running in my head.

Nice Poll Keyan !!

4. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Costuming and prop-making for me, as I am a costumer!

5. Ayn

Ayn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    My vote goes to online gaming for Galaxies.

6. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Fan Filming is where it's at. You can check out trailers to my movies on my movie company myspace page. I'm working on posting them and hopefully there will be some tomorrow but definately by tuesday. The link is in my sig.

7. FenixRu

FenixRu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2003
    As lame as it sounds....

I mainly game, there was a time when games that involved star wars were pretty crappy. htat has been changing. I also do a fair amount of reading as well, but I try not to get sucked into to reading JUST Star Wars, I like a library with variety to it. I currently have nothing collected, mainly becasue I am not huge collector. Jawafett has tried, but until I get my house built all collecting is on hold

8. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    I live in a SW dream everyday. Non stop SW goodness for me as in my everyday travels I see, hear, touch, and experience something to do with Star Wars, Be it on the radio (I hear a SW snipet, "more powerfull than you can possibly emagine"), a TV show (How I met your mother is a good one for quotes), I either buy or touch something Star Warsy everyday , and just this past weekend I went to a friend's wedding and he played the Imperial March for the groomsmen's entrance. Very Cool indeed.

All of the categorys are great and I do enjoy participating in all of them everyday, but my dream is too live thru them everyday.

9. Ayn

Ayn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    That sounds...not lame at all! My vote went to on line gaming, for Galaxies. Where else could I create my own Wookiee village, complete with buildings created by my own wookiee engineer? Or travel to Kashyyyk and Mustafar, just to name a few places, for hunts and adventure?

I used to play a Call of Cthulhu rpg. Now that was nerdy :)

10. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    I use to mainly just read SW novels, but stopped about the time Vector Prime came out. Also use to play some older SW video games, roleplay on forums, and spend a lot of time on tf.n. Currently I just read a few SW fanfictions and maintain the Galactic Empire c2 on fanfiction.net.

-IJedi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.