main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What is your most prized SW collectible?

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by STARDOG-D-JEDI, Oct 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    I would have to say it's my Master replicas light sabers. I got the Luke ESB and the Vader ANH. They are just to good to be true. Oh yeah and I have an ESB Yoda halloween costume from back in the day that my wife gave me. But like most of you my collection is to vast to narrow down.

What you got??

2. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Well since I'm feeling stranded here. I'll name another. My Unleashed figures

Darth Maul
    Jango Fett
    Padme Amidala
    Anakin Skywalker
    Darth Vader
    Mace Windu

And I can't find anymore!!!!!!!!!

Anybody got any for sale or trade?

3. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    You just stumped us...That's a hard question to answer unless I made a list. I guess a few of mine would be......

1.)Autographed photo of Boba Fett that's signed, "To Jason-You're no good to me dead."
    2.)My Jorg Sacul figure
    3.)All my autographed figures(especially the Admiral Motti figure that's signed Long Live the Empire.
    4.)My AT-AT

I could go on and on....

4. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Has to be my bennie baby JAWA!!!!

5. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Yes, that is a rather hard question. I have several favorites, but just off the top of my head I would have to say.... My vintage Star Wars toys, several of the original figures, and figure cases (Vader, C-3PO, Blaster Rifle) a clock from 1977, My autographed figures and pictures, Jorg Sacul figure and many many more, I will add some more as I think of them. Thats a really good topic.

Chris

6. VinkFloyd

VinkFloyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2000
    I'm a little pertubed with my FX Saber experience so far. My Anakin broke, and my Luke blade is crooked. Going to have to return it under warranty. If at least the Luke was in perfect condition, I'd list it as my favorite.

So I'm going to have to go the opposite end of the spectrum, from high-tech to vintage, and list my 1980 green bladed lightsaber. I also have a 1983 yellow version. They rock.

7. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Dude I sure do miss my 80's sabers. They got busted up pretty bad from some intense dueling.

another favorite.

My Own light saber!!!! It's not actually a Star Wars item. I had it custom made by Jeff Parks at Park Sabers. It as a detachable blade and it glows just like MR. Just no sound. But trust me it is sweet.

8. VinkFloyd

Sep 28, 2000
    describe or post a pic of your parks'.
    i had him make me a maul saber with green blades. i resold it on ebay, however, when i got wind of the MR liscensed stuff.

another prized piece(s) in my collection is a set of episode i plastic statues, painted by my mom for my birthday. the qui-gon is most like the real character, but her interpretation on obi-wan looks a bit gothic. the maul is especially interesting.

9. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    It's the echelon. But I had him make it with a D- Ring. The hilt of the saber has coils that glow the same color as the blade. aqua blue green.

10. VinkFloyd

Sep 28, 2000
    ah yes. the echelon. could be ordered as a dual-ended version. it's what i WAS ordering when his wife informed me he could make a maul.
    i hope to be able to see it some time in the future.

11. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Sure. I'll bring it to a meeting sometime.

Ok new fav of the day.

My Luke Skywalker unleashed just purchased yesterday. This figure is unreal!!!!!!

12. TiePilot74

TiePilot74 Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2003
    Well.....I guess my Tie Pilot Suit followed by my Darth Vader FX lightsaber, Jorg Sacul and various autographed figures.

13. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Tie pilot suit! That is too cool. How did you get it? Custom job?

14. VinkFloyd

Sep 28, 2000
    i GOTTA get my hands on a luke. i'm just unreasonably broke right now.

one of my prized items may not be mine anymore, if i accept the $100 offer someone made me for it. it's a 4'x6' episode ii bus stop shelter poster.

i'm considering the offer.

15. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Nooooooooooooooooo! Don't sell it! You'll always regret it!

My most prized star wars collectable *sniff* was stolen off my desk at work 3 days ago :(

It was a 12 inch plastic statue of Wedge Antilles, with a removable helmet. I guess why it was my favorite is because my husband (not a star wars fan) bought it for me for my "winging" present. He remembered how all through flight school I used to get a kick out of "dressing up like Wedge" everyday (I still do), and took the time to figure out who Wedge was, and buy me something to commemorate the occasion of my becoming an official Marine Pilot. I know it's a silly trivial thing, but the thought meant a lot to me, and then someone went and stole it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.