main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Montréal What is your New Year's Resolution?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by GoddessJainaSoloFel, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    I was wondering if anyone made a special New Year's resolution this year. Post yours here! :D

2. Sonya_Antana-Sky

Sonya_Antana-Sky Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2005
    Yeah, I did,

My first one was to stop posting and reading fanfic in the middle of the night. See? It's already a big sucess... And by the Murphy law, I'm working tomorrow, of course. (sigh)

Happy New Year, folks!

3. WitchKing66

WitchKing66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    finish my master's degree with next few months and earn by blue sash in kungfu

4. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    My New Year's resolution is to save more money as I've got some extensive travel plans for 2009. So far I'm afraid I'm failing miserably though. I'm a shopaholic, especially when it comes to Star Wars stuff!

My intentions are to travel to South Australia for a year in June 2009 to visit with my friends from SAFF, the South Australian Fan Force, as well as work there as a nurse for a year to further my career and to see as much of the country that time and money will allow!

5. sharpclone

sharpclone Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2006
    I swore YEARS ago to never make anymore resolutions, and I've kept it. It really worked!

6. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    Ditto to Clone...

I was never able to keep my promises, so I decided not to make any longer. Same goes with resolutions.

7. Spudtrooper

Spudtrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2006
    Yes i did .....It is to find a really good resolution for 07 i can stick with.....ohh yeah and stop spending the Holidays in the hospital so far i'm sticking to it [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.