main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal What is your New Year's Resolution?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by GoddessJainaSoloFel, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    I was wondering if anyone made a special New Year's resolution this year. Post yours here! :D

2. Sonya_Antana-Sky

Sonya_Antana-Sky Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2005
    Yeah, I did,

My first one was to stop posting and reading fanfic in the middle of the night. See? It's already a big sucess... And by the Murphy law, I'm working tomorrow, of course. (sigh)

Happy New Year, folks!

3. WitchKing66

WitchKing66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    finish my master's degree with next few months and earn by blue sash in kungfu

4. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    My New Year's resolution is to save more money as I've got some extensive travel plans for 2009. So far I'm afraid I'm failing miserably though. I'm a shopaholic, especially when it comes to Star Wars stuff!

My intentions are to travel to South Australia for a year in June 2009 to visit with my friends from SAFF, the South Australian Fan Force, as well as work there as a nurse for a year to further my career and to see as much of the country that time and money will allow!

5. sharpclone

sharpclone Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2006
    I swore YEARS ago to never make anymore resolutions, and I've kept it. It really worked!

6. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    Ditto to Clone...

I was never able to keep my promises, so I decided not to make any longer. Same goes with resolutions.

7. Spudtrooper

Spudtrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2006
    Yes i did .....It is to find a really good resolution for 07 i can stick with.....ohh yeah and stop spending the Holidays in the hospital so far i'm sticking to it [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.