main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL What issues do you want discussed at the next meeting?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Cigam Retah, Apr 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cigam Retah

Cigam Retah Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 1999
    Old business is old business and new business is new business.

I for one want to finally hammer down details about the ATOC Screening, as well as an April 23rd Merchandise event.

2. Sandy

Sandy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2002
    Aside from the screening details, Mayo wanted to discuss AOTCs, which I'd like to put at the end if there's going to be spoilers crammed into it. When this talk starts, I'll run like a rabbit unless it is restricted to the four trailers.

As I recall, costuming was going to be another topic, primarily for the newer attendees.

I'd personally also like to have a quick around the room to match everyone's cute ID with their faces and real names so we don't ask things like "Who the Hell is Cigam Retah?".

I've got a couple of sidebar LOTS discussions which anyone is welcome to listen to but which may only interest a select few. I'll also give a brief overview of the 20th shoot. I'll also take any new volunteers who want to fill in as "extras" since we've got the bluescreen thing worked out. (By the way, we got the bluescreen thing worked out).

Concurrently, I'd also like to have a mini-fanfilm idea bash and work out who needs help with whatever to get their particular fanfilm completed. This can be on the side as well so the meeting doesn't always center around fanfilm creation.

These are my thoughts anyway.

FYI - I definitely will not be able to make lunch. I'll be there but I won't be bright-eyed or bushy-tailed. More likely, you'll see a gray-heaired, bleary-eyed, droopy-tailed fellow drag through the door.

Sandy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.