main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN What it takes to be a rebel.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TK-616, May 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-616

TK-616 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    What it takes to be a rebel.

Go to your local craft store and fight off the blue hairs for your very own burlab bag.
    Then, once you got the right color and other random garb, hit the local Thrifty Threads up for a beat to hell brown belt and some broke ass brown or black boots.It's your choice, we're talking about Dorkdom here. After this is compleated, hit up your local toy store for a cool yet refined toy lightsaber with battle sounds!!! Yea!!!

Total cost: No more than $75 big ones.
    Coolness factor: 0/10
    People that will think that your costume rocks: 0
    People that will think you are someting else, like a Druid, Preist, Lamerson, Dork, or a No Talent Hack: Everyone you meet
    Chicks that will ask you out: 0
    Little kids that will ask you for your autograph: 0
    Number of people that will want to take your picture: 0
    Number of chicks that will grab you: 0
    Number of old grandmas that will comment on your stitching: 1/3

I could go on, but it's not worth it. Face it, rebels are lame and everyone loves a bad guy.

Join us and find out why.
    Join us and find out how.

SAOA
    TK-616 Garrison CO.

[image=http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/4fb2c218/bc/My+Folder/SAOA.jpg?bcZxqE9Ap.IGyqME]

2. WinduBMF

WinduBMF Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    If you're gonna be the bad guy go all the way, be the Snowtrooper, that's where it's at!!!

3. Aderagon

Aderagon Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2001
    Well said, TK. You've turned me to the dark side.

4. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    -- Face it, rebels are lame and everyone loves a bad guy.

Aye indeed.

[image=http://www.nenya.net/sw/imphaven.jpg]

5. thraken76

thraken76 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2001
    If you dress like a Jedi you just look like a hippy with a metalic adult toy on your belt.

lame.

bad guys have all the fun.

6. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    "Chicks love the armour"

7. R2-B9

R2-B9 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Well, I suppose, if you want to go running around in $30 worth of PVC pipe and toilet seats, that's ok. And, if you like spandex bodysuits, that's cool too. And those nifty slop-bucket helmets, to compliment the '70s vintage prom boots...But I guess, to each their own.

Me, I'll take the costume that I can sit down in, feel the women I'm being hugged by, or walk through revolving doors, or with a quick hike and unzip, I can unload all the beer I can drink since I'm not wearing a big ol' helmet to hide my embarassed or otherwise just plain "If it were a dog's face, I'd shave it's butt and teach it to walk backward" ugly mug....

But I digress...

R2-B9
    stating the obvious for imperials who just don't get it :p

8. SkylaFett

SkylaFett Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2001
    So Tk is that your Mom in the background?

9. TK-161

TK-161 Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2002
    If thats his mom I will be his new bestest friend.

MILF
    MILF
    MILF
    MILF
    MILF

10. TK-616

TK-616 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Nope, Just one of the random Chicks that I met at the bars.

11. R2-B9

R2-B9 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Hmm, an obvious alcoholic chick with tremendous fake boobies.. too much enhancement defeats the purpose.

You need a new bar. One filled with obvious alcoholic chicks with 'merely awesome' fake boobies.
    You know, like say, anything in Broad Ripple (except Stone Mug. Scary women there.)
    R2-B9

12. SnappyGalbladder

SnappyGalbladder Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    Anybody else notice an increase in the number of lurker dip-****s in the board after Episode II? What's up with all the mouth-breathers infesting the place recently?

Maybe the reform schools let out earlier than the public schools and they've got nothing better to do on their summer break - other than their sisters.

13. Jedi_Dad-1138

Jedi_Dad-1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    Hey Snappy,
    I think you hit the nail on the head. There do seem to be more lurkers and d1p-sh1ts now. Thanks for joining my fan club whether you think Im a geek or not.

Later

14. R2-B9

R2-B9 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Snapster,
    TK-616 and Thraken are OUR lurker/dipsh1ts.. They are just having fun with raggin' on the rebels, because Imperials are on the losing side of the war.

Now, about those OTHER lurker dipsh1ts...

R2-B9

and how do I join the Geek Dad fanclub?

15. Jedi_Dad-1138

May 20, 2002
    Hey George,
    I guess it's pretty easy. You just have to think that I am a geek. It also helps to be a dweeby, little, cry baby, runt. Just kidding. It was some d1p-sh1ts idea of an insult when I told him to quit being a jerk and posting flame threads. As you can see I have been mortally wounded by the little troll. NOT. I of course did not intend Thraken or TK to be grouped with the other jerks running around. I really just meant TK-Jabba and the FryGuy goof balls.

Later
    Jedi Dad

16. thraken76

thraken76 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2001
    Ok, George NOT Lucas... I'll get you for that one! somehow, or something... If I think of one...

anyway...

SnappyGalbladder
    May 02

Welcome to the Boards...

Jedi_Dad-1138
    May 02

Welcome to the Boards...

Why don't you guys stick around a bit longer before you get all worked up about other posters.

Oh, and rebels still suck!

17. Jedi_Dad-1138

May 20, 2002
    Like I said it was not directed at you or TK. But you have to admit that there are a few gimps running around that don't want to do anything other than flame people. I just wanted to know if there was a way to kill off a flame thread. No Harm, No foul, No problem.

Later

18. R2-B9

R2-B9 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Jabba and Fry just don't get it. We know how to punk on each other so much better than they can possibly imagine. Besides, the best way to take over a flame war is to deluge it with non-sequitur postings. The pea-brains who want to flame will move on. Then we can get back to properly raggin' on each other, as it was meant to be!

And as far as being a geek, if anyone claims NOT to be one, and posts to these forums, then they are in a serious case of denial. Self included. Geek and proud, lifetime membership!

R2-B9

19. Jedi_Dad-1138

May 20, 2002
    I couldnt agree with you more R2B9.
    Hi My name is Jedi Dad and I have been a Star Wars geek since I was 8 years old. How many steps are in this program any how?

Later

20. Intercom4me

Intercom4me Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2002
    By the power vested in me by the Indy Knighthood, The Force, the Lady of the Lake and God himself, I do hereby decree that all non good-natured posting shall cease until furhter notice.

;)

21. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    I've been socked!!!!! :D

But he...me..or her is right...I think :?

I think you will find that most of the new "accounts" are created by our existing members and are just poking a little fun at each other.

While Sebs away the socks will play

22. Jedi_Dad-1138

May 20, 2002
    Long time lurker first time poster here.

Socked huh? I never made the connection. :D

Later

23. NOT_JediJeff

NOT_JediJeff Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2000
    Lurk this you losers.

24. SnappyGalbladder

SnappyGalbladder Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    > Oh, and rebels still suck!

And Imps still blow. ;)

<singing> When you Reb, your a reb all the way. From your first laser blast 'till the transports awayyyyyyyyyy...yay!

25. DroidboyB9

DroidboyB9 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2002
    Oh...now that is just wrong Jeff. Funnier than hell, but wrong none the less.

I am still laughing.

Gregg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.