main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What Jedi might have survived?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by eldanielfire, Apr 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    So did Luminara survive Aussietrooper20 or is that a guess?

Yoda left that planet and would of taken her if she lived so it
    is safe to say that Luminara was toasted by tanks once order 66
    got the green light.
    We still have three unknowns:
    Pablo Jill
    Even Piell
    Bultar Swan

2. Tyrantus

Tyrantus Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 2004
    Luminara did die, she was shot repeatedly by Clones on Kashyyyk.

3. Apophis

Apophis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2002
    "I sense something a Presence i've not felt since" , since i was around another Jedi.namely ObiWan.

I always thought that he intended 'not felt since I fought with Obi-Wan' or something. That he just felt Obi-Wan ... Not just a simple Jedi ...

4. Euphronius

Euphronius Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2005
    Even if Yoda knew of surviving Jedi, why would he tell Luke? FIrst, telling Luke that he is the last might motivate Luke. Second, are we sure that Yoda was not concerned that Luke would turn? In fact, INHO, I think Yoda was very concerned that Luke would turn. So why would Yoda tell him information that he does not need to know? If Yoda says to Luke "Oh, while you are perhaps our BEST hope, there are actually 17 Jedi (made this up) still alive and they are on this planet and that planet . . ." and then Luke kills Vader and becomes Darth Luke, then Darth Luke knows where to kill the remianing Jedi.

5. GherrickfromDorin

GherrickfromDorin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2005
    I have interesting news from Mc Callum himself. He told(not me only but on chat) that final Shaak Ti death will be on DVD on Invisible Hand and she will have few lines, death scream and Grievous will kill her saber through heart. I know only one other scene that order 66 will be extended. Sadly Mc Callum doesnt want to say more about DVD ROTS. Oh and about TV serial too.

6. GherrickfromDorin

May 16, 2005
    Plz do not make this topic die!!!

7. Tyrantus

Oct 10, 2004
    That doesn't make sense, why would she be on Invisble Hand? Yes, they did shoot that, but changed it back so Shaak was still on the Council. She gets killed during the Jedi Temple siege, she's meditating in a room when Anakin walks in and....I've saw the pic of it too.

8. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Here's what we must conclude: If Shaak ti is shown on the Invisible hand dieing in the deleted scenes, then the meditation scene in the temple never happened. WHichever one shows up on the DVD is what happened to her. Hopefully they include one.

9. JEDI_STRIKER

JEDI_STRIKER Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2005
    from what i know of the dark horse storys ( i think)
    theres a jedi that luke runs into when out serching for force users or potentials for his academy... if im not mistaken it was an old looking alien with long white hair and long arms who was strong with the force
    luke ran into him while covering the oustide territorys of the galaxie
    i ALMOST want to say it was the one sitting in the council chamber in ep 1
    that kinda looks like cousin it at 100 years of age but dont quote me
    on this im just blowing steam.... but it could be him...

and also maybe shakkti ran from the fight and grevious went after he while
    all the jedi are trying to stop anakin and greivous chases and does her in the invisible hand, when he does he gets chased out BY GUARDS AND HE RUNS ...
    more steam...... Choo choo !!!!!!!!!

10. PADMELUVA

PADMELUVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2004
    "Here's what we must conclude: If Shaak ti is shown on the Invisible hand dieing in the deleted scenes, then the meditation scene in the temple never happened. WHichever one shows up on the DVD is what happened to her. Hopefully they include one"

they wont include the greivous scene because shaak ti can be seen later in the film. remeber when yoda reports into the council, via hologram from kaskyyk? her hologram figure can be seen, quite clearly i might add, in the forgroud. this makes greivous killing her earlier in the film, undo the continuity.

if they do include her death, you can bet it will be the one of anakin slaying her. if the grivous one is included, it will merely be for show, and they may even have a commentary saying how the character "isnt really killed" by the good general.

11. Tyrantus

Oct 10, 2004
    Yeah, I knew that Shaak Ti dying onboard the Invisible Hand didn't make sense as it conflicted with the events of LoE. Shaak Ti gets beaten by Grievous and I hardly figure she'd jump in a ship headed for the Invisible Hand..

12. GherrickfromDorin

May 16, 2005
    But really it makes sense. This must show Grievouses power, but now in fact it limits Anaks power. He didnt killed no one NO ONE from council. Why no sense? And we dont see her on film. Anakin replaces HER.

13. Tyrantus

Oct 10, 2004
    No, he doesn't replace her, she's still visible in the council scene, plus it'd conflict with Labyrinth of Evil. They shot two separate scenes with Shaak Ti dying, but the one that's official is the Jedi Temple Siege death she has by Anakin,

14. Apophis

Apophis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2002
    Which Jedi does Anakin 'replace' ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.