main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST What Killed Han?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Dan Felv, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan Felv

Dan Felv Jedi Knight

Dec 19, 2015
    Hey guys, sorry I'm new to this board so I hope this topic is okay and in the right place. But I'm curious everyone's thoughts on the death of Han Solo. I was arguing with my brother for ages about this. He was insistent that Han was dead before he fell, and him dying was the reason he fell. I disagree and believe that the lightsaber mortally wounded him, but it went through his stomach, not his chest, and him being weakened caused him to fall, and it would be the fall that would have killed him. I'm curious to read everyone's thoughts on this, who knows, if the consensus is that it was the fall, maybe Han could have survived somehow? Very doubtful, but we didn't see him officially die. What's everyone's views?

2. Trooper100471

Trooper100471 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2015
    He's dead. There's not more to add tbh

3. JediRocks74

JediRocks74 Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 7, 2015
    You've been arguing for ages about this? The movie opened a little over a week ago. Regardless, it was neither. Han simply lost the will to live.

natureboy76, Sarge, grizzla and 3 others like this.
  4. ShaneP

ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    Han survived. Phasma made it out of the trash compactor, grabbed Han and escaped in a escape pod.

Han will appear in Ep 8 in a hover chair and will float around barking orders to Phasma to clean up this mess or to fix this hydrospanner.

Doc Monadnock and JediRocks74 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.