main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST what kind of lightsaber will supreme leader snoke use if it appears in the next movie

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by SOLARISENSHI, May 17, 2016.

1. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
    Snoke may know how to use a saber simply because he may have needed to fight Jedi or Sith in the past. But still, I think many fans are turned off by crippled looking folk moving around like Olympic athletes.

I like the idea that Snoke's power is to make people feel angry or even mad. You can't even get near him because he'll make you lose your **** and go berserk. He could make Jedi kill their friends or allies, whoever is near them. He can make them tear themselves apart, all while he sits there, with a thousand hidden sabers George Lucas sent him.

2. MOC Vober Dand

MOC Vober Dand Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 6, 2004
    None. Some characters work well with lightsabres. Some don't. I feel as though Snoke probably wouldn't.

3. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    What about having his primary weapon to be a pepper-spray?

vncredleader likes this.
  4. Cantina Regular

Cantina Regular Jedi Knight star 3

May 24, 2016
    He shouldn't have one. He shouldn't even fight. Make him be all bark no bite so Ben turns on him

5. Darth Zitious

Darth Zitious Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 2, 2016
    I am sure Snoke has one, doesn't necessarily mean he will need to use it. But it is good to have on hand. Like Yoda and Palpatine, they knew their force power alone would not decide the fate of their duel.

6. Wildcatbarry

Wildcatbarry Jedi Master star 4

Jan 23, 2015
    We didn't see Palps use a saber until his 6th movie (RotS).

When RotJ came out in 1983, the Emperor used Force Lightning.

It seemed that the power of Force Lightning was the top echelon of Dark SIde Force use. It seemed to inflict agonizing pain in the body of the recipient.

I'd love to see Snoke have some dark side power even more powerful (and potentially painful) than Palps use of Lightning.

If he uses a light saber, I'd say a standard ole red blade would suffice.

nightangel and Mungo Baobab like this.
  7. LORD_BINX

LORD_BINX Jedi Master star 1

Apr 20, 2005
    Snoke's saber will be a red bladed replica of John Williams little composer wavy wand. John Williams will simultaneously perform the motion capture for Snokes fight scene with luke while he's also composing the soundtrack for the scene.

8. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    I'd like for Snoke to be the one SW darkside villain that doesn't use a lightsaber. I like the idea that he could perhaps think so highly of himself and his own powers that he doesn't even need one. Whatever his true identity may be, if any, I still think the idea could be effective.

I also wouldn't mind him being able to wield some kind of Darkside powers we've never seen before-besides the typical Force choke, and lightning etc. For example, holding a blaster bolt in place was a great one...I wouldn't mind something else like that, as long as it isn't over the top...

9. Wildcatbarry

Wildcatbarry Jedi Master star 4

Jan 23, 2015
    I'd like something new also.

Also agree nothing that is over the top like a Force Lightning Saber coming out of Snoke's hand or something of that ilk.

DARTH_BELO likes this.