main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What kind of music do you listen to?

Discussion in 'Archive: Greensboro, NC' started by Admiral_Ozzel, Aug 12, 2003.

?

What kind of music do you listen to?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Metal

50.0%
  2. Pop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Country

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Classic rock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Rap/R&B

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Classical

12.5%
  7. Techno

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Rock

12.5%
  9. Gospel

12.5%
  10. Other (Plz specify)

12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_Ozzel

Admiral_Ozzel Jedi Master star 2

Jun 7, 2003
  2. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    I had to go with METAL on the poll, but I also enjoy other kinds of music, some classical, blues/jazz and more of the alternative Rap like Gorillaz. But Metal will always be my favorite! Rock On \,,/

Chris

3. Admiral_Ozzel

Jun 7, 2003
    Hey look at that, metal has 100% of the votes! Thats cool! (Ha Ha Ha just kidding) I know there is only 1 vote so far. I wanted to get an idea of the local musical tastes. And yes there is a BIG diference between rock and metal.

4. Admiral_Ozzel

Jun 7, 2003
    Ooops! Scratch that. There are 2 votes.

5. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Guess we're all a bunch of metal heads.

OZZEL You really need to get the DYING FETUS albums called Purification through Violence and Destroy the Opposition

Spooky [face_devil]

6. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    I was just wondering what the best concert was that anyone had been to. I saw TOOL three times last year, and I must honestly say, they put on the best show I have seen so far, they sound awesome live and the visuals and light show was a mind trip! Dont miss them next time they come around. I cant wait for the new A Perfect Circle album next month! Rock On \,,/

Chris

7. Admiral_Ozzel

Jun 7, 2003
    I have seen Tool 2x. I like the music, but wasnt impressed by the show. The 1st time was cool, but the 2nd time the dude (Maynard I think is his name) came out in a dress & sat down to play a video game for almost 30 min. As far as stage show goes, the best I've seen was any 1 of the 9 Zombie shows I've seen. Musically (sp?) & best overall was Pantera/Blck Sabbath. Floor tickets. Good beer, my best freind, my 2 fav bands! Not to mention 1 helluva mosh pit!!!!!

8. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Jamming to the new Radiohead- Hail to the Thief CD tonight. Great album, its definately one of their best. Any other Radiohead fans out there?

I had tickets to the Ozzy and Zombie show in Greensboro a year or 2 back, but it was canceled when the Ozzman hurt his leg, I hated that, until nextime...

Chris

9. Admiral_Ozzel

Jun 7, 2003
    Listening to a local metal band from when I lived in TX, its a band called BRUTAL JUICE. They kick ass!!!

10. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    I, personnaly, listen to whatever happens to be on. I play flute, so I tend to listen to eiter jazz or classical. If anybody has ever heard a really good jazz flutist (I'm not one of them), you know how cool that sounds.

11. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Any KoRn fans in here? I just got their new cd and it is pretty kick ass. Still hits heavy as KoRn usually does with some more melodic stuff thrown in here and there, very cool!

Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.