Cincin, OH What kind of music do you listen too?

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by DarthSkywalker360, Aug 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen_Amidala Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I agree, classic rock is great! It is just that, classic.
  2. Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Classical music is also very nice, Bach and Mozart are my favorite! :)
  3. DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master

star 2
    Zeppelin, Styx, and Queen are great, but Bob Dylan rules. I can't understand a word he says but man can he play the guitar. I also agree with Angel that classical music is good easy listening, especially when I am doing homework.
  4. Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yes that's true. Neil, I thought you told me you like Brooks and Dunn also. Maybe they will play in Cincinnati soon! 8-}
  5. DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master

star 2
    Who are Brooks and Dunn? I guess I missed the joke.
  6. Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    ,,,nevermind I didn't know who Brooks and Dunn were either until someone educated me about them at work!

Hey, what about Elvis? Have you ever heard of him? :D :)
  7. DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master

star 2
    Elvis is not country. I have had this debate many times. He is an early rendition of R&B, and yes, he is great. I have his greatest hits cd and it rocks.
  8. CptCorranHorn Jedi Master

star 5
    Brooks and Dunn are good to, I loved My Maria

and Angel, for Garth Brooks we forgot about The Thunder Rolls awesome song!!

I'm not a fan of Elvis at all
  9. Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I luvvvv [face_love] Elvis's music
    I luvvvv [face_love] Thunder Rolls
    I also luvvvv [face_love] BB King....one of my favorite musicians ever!!!!!!!! :)
  10. padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan

star 4
    U2 is one of my favs! I have all but one of their albums! They just aren't static like so many other artists! Every album has a different sound, and even the style changes a little bit song to song on the albums!
  11. Mahms_katarn Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I too like U2... But I love Nirvana.... :D .... :D
  12. padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I was a HUGE Nirvana fan way back just before and after Kirt died...i have all of their albums as well, except for the new one that just came out a few months ago...I really liked the new song that the put out off of that new album though, it was pretty cool!
  13. Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Nirvana changed Rock music forever. When they came on the scene in 1991, Rock was nothing but Hair Bands and Glam Rock. After "Smells like teen spirit" went to #1, The door was opened for Grunge and Alternative and the door was slammed on Hair bands. It was because of Nirvana that we were able to hear Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Jane's Addiction, Screaming Trees, Smashing Pumpkins, Stone Temple Pilots and countless other awesome bands. In my opinion "Nevermind" is and always will be the greatest album ever, from beginning to end including the hidden track called "endless, nameless". RIP Kurt Cobain.
  14. Robert-A-Fett Jedi Master

star 3
    d00d. yu guys watching the news? Power is out from NYC to cleveland, detroit, toronto, boston. The whole NE part of the US is out.
  15. DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master

star 2
    Just as long as the power in cleveland comes on soon. My mafia family is up north.
  16. Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    [face_laugh]....to Neil, is your mafia family alright?

Seriously that power outage is quite huge. It really puts into perspective just how dependant we have become on electricity!
  17. Khamier_Sarin Jedi Youngling

I listen to punk, metal, most rock, some jazz, ska and alternative. Some of my favorite bands are The offspring, greenday, The vandals, mxpx, Goldfinger, starting line, Floggin molly, dropkick merphies, linkin park... i could go on for a while so ill just end thier.
  18. Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Floggin Molly is awesome, good call Sarin. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.