What kind of party would you like to have?

Discussion in 'Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, May 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I just realized that one of the Hurricanes home games will be June 15th at 8pm, so is it possible to have it earlier in the day? I would have to leave at 6:30 or so, maybe earlier to go to the game, so depending on what time you have it depends on how long I can hang out with everyone.

Adventure Landing sounds really good, about 5 minutes from my house :) . I love doing their laser tag there, haven't done that in a couple years. This sounds like a lot of fun.

I'll deffinatley bring my cards, I have a lot I would like to trade :) .

~Natalie
    [link=http://www.jediquest.net]http://www.jediquest.net[/link]
  2. chuckreis Jedi Youngling

star 1
    And for those of us without tickets maybe we could go to Raleighwood and watch the game, eat food and have adult beverages.

No problem on the chipping in on the reseverations.

Maybe we shoudl start a sign up sheet so we know how many we will have?

3. Padame_Karen Jedi Youngling

Sounds like its all coming together. Once you have it all organized I will try to make arrangements to be in Raleigh that weekend so I can come by. It would be fun to meet everyone.

:)
  4. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ok, it's official. We got the room at Adventure landing starting at noon , 12 PM, Saturday June 15.

I'll have to charge participants $5 each to help cover the fee for the room, ok? Outside of that, all the video games and Putt-Putt is your responsibility.

This is a family location and a great place to begin our meetings. I've notified Minacia to post it.
  5. chuckreis Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Sounds great to me! I will get it up on the site on the events page real soon.
  6. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Are we going to start a list of whos coming? You can count me in unless I get a job between now and then, but I really want to go :) .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.