main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What Level of Being Spoiler-Free Are YOU?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Jabachile, Jun 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    Well...okay- I think there should be a ranking for people who don't see ANYTHING, not even the teaser, and a rank for a person who has ONLY seen the teaser. The both are very incredible feats, and I for one will NOT LIE about anything. If I slip and watch the full trailer, I'll let you know with tears flowing.
    ;)

2. Jabachile

Jabachile Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2001
    That would be, technically, Jedi Master...

3. Mr. P

Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 1, 2000
    I'm going Hard-Core Spoiler Free (HCSF), which basically means no official information, no information whatsoever. I'll probably watch the trailers, though, but that's it.

--P

4. Jabachile

Sep 16, 2001
    Hm...then you'd be considered...well, heck, I don't think that there's a higher Jedi ranking!

People- DON'T GO EU ON ME! ;)

5. neoxeon2

neoxeon2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2000
    well i would like to achieve the level of Spoiler Free Knight but i was spoiled rotten for AOTC. i plan to be knight in training for mastery. i will do my best not watching,reading or looking at pictures. this will be the ultimate test.

*on a side note, if any of you feel you need help i created the help center in help center *

6. Rynobot

Rynobot Jedi Master star 1

Aug 16, 2000
    I stay spoiler free untill the novel comes out.

7. Jabachile

Sep 16, 2001
    That ruins the movie! The novel is the ultimate spoiler! Why do that?

8. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    yeah, I agree with jaBachile. I can't figure why ANY one would read the book before the movie. hell, why anyone would read the book at all. the movies are what we all love am I right?

9. Jabachile

Sep 16, 2001
    I can understand after the movie for a different aspect. It's just, by that point, you've worked so hard to stay spoiler-free, why ruin it?

10. RogueTrader

RogueTrader Jedi Master star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    I'd be a... uh... a padawan ready for the trials? Or something like that. :)
    I'm going to intake anything approved by Lucasfilm and it's not hard to figure out what is and what isn't.

I don't mind if I get a basic overview of the plot. I simply don't want details. With AOTC I knew EVERYTHING. I don't want that this time.

11. Jabachile

Sep 16, 2001
    Excellent, another has joined! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.