main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What level was Ahsoka on ?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Mace Windu's Cousin, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mace Windu's Cousin

Mace Windu's Cousin Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 6, 2015
    I'm watching her fight against General Grevious and she gives off the impression of being Count Dooku level.

2. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    She's nowhere near Dooku's level. She is good, but not on his level.

3. CIS Droid

CIS Droid AOTC 20th Anniversary Banner Winner star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Oct 21, 2015
    How? She barely survived.

4. ObiWanKnowsMe

ObiWanKnowsMe Jedi Master star 4

Sep 7, 2015
    Dooku would've obliterated Grievous if he wanted to. Dooku trained Grievous. So I'm saying she is still well below Darth Tyranus

5. daniel brown

daniel brown Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 23, 2015
    In the recent episode of Rebels she beat the **** out of the Inquisitors

6. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    but she was twice as old in that.
    one of my big gripes on The Clone Wars series was how powerful Ahsoka was portrayed.

7. daniel brown

daniel brown Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 23, 2015
    Her beating the Inquisitors showed how powerful she has become. When she was younger she struggled against Barriss (because she only had one lightsaber when she normally has two which shows she wasn't able to adapt quickly).

8. DBPirate

DBPirate Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2015
    Definitely not Dooku level. I'm actually not sure she's on the level of any of the Council members (though maybe around the time of Rebels). Doesn't mean she's not good though.

Sable_Hart likes this.
  9. CIS Droid

CIS Droid AOTC 20th Anniversary Banner Winner star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Oct 21, 2015
    Not in this episode arc. She gets captured by Hondo and almost killed by Grievous.

10. Fj0823

Fj0823 Jedi Padawan

Jun 11, 2015

Inquisitors are purposedly kept at below Sith tier. For Ahsoka, that's a walk in the park. For untrained Jedi like Kanan and Ezra, not so much.

11. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
  12. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    IT'S OVER NI- ah forget it. :p

13. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I was in error to close this. Clearly we need to examine her power compared to everyone else. :ahsoka:

EDIT: I changed my mind again. :p

14. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    The events of the Rebels Season 2 finale would put her at the dueling level of a Jedi Master in my opinion, though her mastery of the Force may yet to be equal.

15. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I think she held her own even as a teenager; granted she had a little help from a "higher authority", but she gave Anakin and Obi-Wan a run for their money.

16. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    I wouldn't go as far as putting her at the level of a Jedi Master...but a senior Jedi Knight.

17. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Going head to head with DARTH VADER, aka the commonly accepted Final Boss of SWU Force-wielder combat, and ****ing him up pretty good?

Yeah, that's Jedi Master level.

18. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Power levels are meaningless and very subjective.

I prefer to judge characters on wisdom and intelligence. On that note, I would place her very high on the list - even above some members of the High Council.

Bee Bee likes this.
  19. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014

Certainly higher than this guy.

Bee Bee and DanielUK like this.
  20. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    I would say by the time of Rebels she is Jedi Council-level

21. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014

Well Poof does seem to be wise there, the others are brain dead and collective dolts pretty much how Lucas portrayed them,lol.

22. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    She went toe to toe with Darth Vader and walked away from it as far as I can tell. So I think she is of Jedi Master level.

23. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    I would say that the finale puts her well above Obi-Wan's power level in ANH. Obi-Wan wasn't able to injure Vader at all on the Death Star. Whereas Ahsoka is able to Force Push him around, slice his mask apart, and even manages to survive her encounter wih him. Something Obi-Wan could not do in ANH.

24. Darth Dnej

Darth Dnej Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2013
    By the end of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, I would say she was better than just about all the Jedi Knights in the order (Anakin obviously excluded, as he was a Knight but better than just about anyone except Mace and Yoda). She probably would not be able to beat any Jedi Masters, certainly not any of the Jedi High Council members.
    The Grievous fight is not a great example because he was clearly toying with her. I know Grievous was nerfed for TCW, but if he was going all-out he could have killed her.

25. Zer0

Zer0 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 3, 2012
    She was Knight level by the end of the Clone Wars, she was significantly better by Rebels. Enough to not get completely wrecked by Vader, so she's definitely up there.

Darth Dnej likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.