main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

what love can do to a person- j/j viggie based on part of a scene from Romeo and Juliet

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JainaJag00, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    ok... i had this english project of re-writing a scene from romeo and juliet, so chose to do a j/j thing. i bended jag's character a little so he is Force-sensitive but i had to to have it fit with the story... i hope u enjoy even tho it had lots of dialogue.
    I?m not worthy of her. Every time you she says she loves me, I wonder how she can be talking to me. Of all two people, I cannot believe we came together. As I watch see her lying on the bed, I feel how her life is flickering I silently wish for her to come back to the solid strong girl I knew before. The focus of her eyes is distant, but almost as if she is staring back into her own head.

Her cheeks are bright, a sharp contrast to her slowly fading life. The brightness shames her mind as it is healthy, but the life it harbors is not. Her life signature is muted by some invisible foe. It silences her presence so it is almost not there anymore. I can feel her battling this enemy. I aid my strength, and with it she starts to come back from the death grip.

A spark of light shines through the dark hole which was her life. My mind, soul and body start to sing as I see her start to awaken. With the given strength, she grows stronger. Her eyes close and then open again, and the amber brown eye focuses on me. I stare back at her, locking my green gaze with her brown one. She leans her head upon her hand and I wish her hand was mine so that I would get to hold her cheek. ?Jaina?.?

?Yes, Jag, it?s me.?

She spoke!!! Hearing her voice reignites my joy. I shut my eyes to make sure I am not dreaming. ?Speak, Jaina. Your voice will reassure me that you?re here and alive again.?

?I?m here, Jag. I'm back.? This is glorious. She?s back! I can hear her voice! She?s alive! Like a messenger, I see her hand extend to try and grab mine. I am but a mortal next to her, and she is my goddess yet she asks for me. But then I think of my father. I am thinking of his rival?s daughter this way. What would he say? ?Jag, where are you? You?re lost in space somewhere. Don?t think of your father! Deny that meaning of ?Fel? and be the Jag I sworn my love to. I do not hold the ?solo grudge? again you!?

I opened and closed my mouth several times. What to say was lost to me. ?You have me at a loss of words. Did you want me to respond to that, or just to listen??

?Jag, ?Fel? is what I was taught to be my enemy. But you are yourself, not just a Fel. What is the meaning of Fel? It is not part of you. You could be another name and no one would know the difference. What do you get from being called one name or another? If I called a Ryshcake something else would it be any less delicious?? I could almost see the fire in her eyes.

?Jag, were you not called ?Fel? would you not retain your perfection that you attained without your name? Let go of your name, and in return you can have me. Or take your family name.?

?I take you. Call me by only Jag, and I?ll get a new name in my mind. I will not be a ?Fel? starting now. I do not know how to tell you who I am. My name is sinful when I use it because it is an enemy to us. It caused me to have thoughts I shouldn?t have had, I should have ripped apart those thoughts when they came.?

I saw her demeanor change, and the old loving Jaina came back. ?How did you get in here? No one is supposed to be in my room! Cilghal is gonna kill you if she finds you in here.?

?Always practical, aren?t you, Jaina? I came in here when no one was here to sit by your side to give you strength. I couldn?t just sit and wait outside the room. It was killing me, Jaina. What love can do to a person?.?
    ok.... not great, but hey- its something! im not sure if they'res gonna be a postie up on ANN today, so this might be the replacement.

-jj00

2. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    8-} that was good! The wording with the Romeo and Juliet stuff was a little weird...espeicially with star wars characters..but I got the point ^_^ Very nicely done JJ00 ^_^

EJ

3. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    :eek: :eek: What do you mean, not great?!?! It was too!! :D :D

It was so... *sniff*... sweet... [face_love] :( :_|

Now, Jag needs to come back like Jaina did on ANN... ;) :p

4. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    EJ: im glad liked. that made it a little hard to write....

JF06: thanx! im glad u thought it was "great".... no, jag's not gonna come back on ANN like jaina did here... sry!!!

-jj00

5. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    ok.... was it really that bad????

6. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    i guess so...

7. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    OK. I made it and I thought it was just grand. It was just kind of slow on the boards this weekend.

8. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    that was... (dang, i can't find the word i'm looking for...um...hold on...ok, i got it!) weird, but in a good way...very nice all around...

9. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    that was good and interesting. i remember studying romeo & juliet in 9th grade. good story, jj.

~aeryn

10. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    TKL: thanx.

Lt: thanx. yea, it was weird but i had to bend the characters a little to make it work.

AS: glad u liked...

-jj00

11. Sith_Priestess

Sith_Priestess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    That was really cool, especially since I'm reading Romeo and Juliet right now. :)

~Priestess

12. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    thanx, SP!

13. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2002
    Good job, good job!!!!

14. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002