main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What month do you want to see the LOTR exhibit?

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by starwarschick14, Jun 22, 2004.

?

What month do you want to see the LOTR exhibit?

Poll closed Jul 2, 2004.
  1. August

9 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. September

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. October

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    EDIT: Locked per CR request

2. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Alright guys, vote on the month you want to go see this as a group. Please post your vote as well. Only posted votes will be counted toward the final decision, that way non-Rebels who for whatever reason might decide to vote won't affect the decision for the rest of us. I voted for August. :)

3. DarthDeadite

DarthDeadite Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2004
    August seems like the obvious choice, but I'm almost positive its going to be a mob scene. How long is the exhibit running? Maybe one of the later months when the initial crowds have died down.

4. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    I know this won't count but as a non-Rebel I voted for August.

Regardless of what the final decision is I still plan on going so that I can finally meet everyone.

How long is the exhibit running?

The event ends October 24th.

5. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    I'm not sure if my vote for August will count, but if it occurs before I have to go to college, maybe my parents will finally allow me to go to a meet.
    (Edit: My parents are a little overprotective)

6. Rogue-Girl

Rogue-Girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    Here's the story morning glory.... School starts in september, so only weekends for me would work (I go to umass amherst, two hour drive for a weekend at home is what I usually do.) Either that or August, and it won't be horribly swamped, will it?

7. JEDIMASTER6872

JEDIMASTER6872 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2004
    I voted for August also.. I hope to have at least half of my LEGOLAS outfit done by then lol yeah right as if I could pull that off......

What about having NJO join us as a joint monthly meeting ?????

Just-in Idea ( pun intended )

8. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    I'll count all votes that have a name to match them; for example, there are 8 votes for August so far, but only 6 people have posted here, so I'm counting 6 of those 8 votes. Make sense? I want new members to be able to come so it doesn't matter if you're a non-Rebel at the moment. Vote vote vote! :)

I'm not too concerned about it being crazy in August. It will probably be busy on all the weekends anyway, and I don't plan on us going the opening weekend when it will be craziest.

9. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    If you think about it, it will probably be just as busy during Sept/Oct as it would in August. It's like Rogue_Girl said about having to go back to school, the only time people will be able to go is on the weekend. This would probably make going during the week easier. Not sure about anyone else but I know that I can't take a day off during the week to go to the event.

10. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Weekdays would be tough for me to do as well, especially during September and August. My guess is that most of the people here would vote for a weekend date.

11. DarthDeadite

DarthDeadite Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2004
    Weekends sound good for me as well. I'm really looking forward to attending a meet finally!

12. -Raldayen-

-Raldayen- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2003
    I'll be moving to first shift in July so any day is fine with me.

13. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Just in case anyone missed the new poll, please go here to vote on a date for this as our August meet. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.