main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA What movie theatre in Anaheim??

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by treierts, Mar 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. treierts

treierts Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2002
    Hi!

I'm travelling to Anaheim for a converence in the Anaheim Conference Center. I'll arrive from Norway on the 17th and was thinking of catching Episode II on saturday the 18th.

Since I've never been to Anaheim (or CA for that matter) I was wondering which theatre to go to, preferably one with a GOOD sound system and also not too far from the Anaheim Convention Center... :)

Any tips/help is greatly appreciated.

Tom.

2. Theatrix

Theatrix Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2001
    Downtown Disney has movie theatres and they are within walking distance (about 10 minutes) from the convention center (you might be able to take a shuttle bus). Drop me a line, I live about 7 minutes from the convention center and I live in Anaheim.

Theatrix
    aka
    Tim in Anaheim, CA

3. Loreen_Shadowchaser

Loreen_Shadowchaser Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2002
    I just moved back to Anaheim after a 9 year absence. I haven't been to the theaters in Downtown Disneyland yet. How are they, do you know? Are there big screens there? I was thinking about going there to see AOTC, and I'm going to dress up in my Jedi costume.

This is the first time I've posted on THIS massage board, and I'm trying to figure out why the name Theatrix sounds so familiar. I must have seen you posting on another message board somewhere else. 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.