LA, CA What Music are you Listening to? Like right now

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by crazybirdman, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AniPadmeLurker Jedi Master

star 4
    I really enjoy Les Mis but it's not my fav. I definitely LOVE "Do You Hear the People Sing," but not "Bring Him Home." That musical also includes a song that is the most sung song for musical theatre nuts auditioning for anything and everything. I'm talking every solo festival I ever went to, every audition and has even been seen on American Idol. It's called "On My Own." And now I despise it!

A couple cool, dark musicals to check out: The Scarlet Pimpernel and Jekyll and Hyde.
  2. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    My padawan's school is putting on a production of Jekyll and Hyde this spring. The fall musical was Pippin. I haven't seen J&H before so this will be fun. I guess fun isn't the best word but it'll be cool.
  3. AniPadmeLurker Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm listening to the Beatles "Love" album.

Jekyll and Hyde is a great musical.
  4. GFORCE13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Silence and the sounds of the Universe Within!!! Meditate on this I must Hmmmmm!!![face_idea]
  5. Varekei Jedi Master

star 4
  6. MrZAP Force Ghost

star 5
    The Phantom of the Opera-
    Masquerade
  7. GFORCE13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Master John Williams Return of the Jedi and it looks like Cinemagic is playing an OT Block!!!
  8. Bowen Force Ghost

star 4
    hehe, that Major Tom - Shiny Toy Guns song that is on the Lincoln ad, lol, I like it.
  9. Nosh_Dir85 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hazey Jane 1 acoustic by Nick Drake

RIP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.