main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY What new collectibles did you find this week?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    This week I found NOTHING!! All the stores were empty of any new SW plastic. So it was a little depressing. I have recruited a couple new members, so I want to schedule a holiday meeting probably mid week after Christmas, I'll post on it soon. Anyway, has anyone seen any Saga collection figs hit anywhere?---pacervader

2. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    You recruited me this morning when I met you at Wal-Mart. I haven't found anything this week either. Nothing for the last week or two exact.

3. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    FIRST OFF, HEY TO ALL OF OUR NEW RECRUITS. I HAVE TO SAY I HAD TO GO OUT SHOPPING THIS WEEK AT THE DREADED MALL. I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY DONE 90% OF ALL MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING ONLINE FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS BUT THERE IS ALWAYS SOME REASON I HAVE TO GO OUT IN PUBLIC. ANYWAY, I JUST REALIZED THAT OUR CRAPPY MALL DON'T EVEN HAVE A TOY STORE. NOW I HIT TOYS R US ALL THE TIME BUT NEVER GO INSIDE THE MALL. NOT THAT I EVER FOUND ANYTHING IN THE KAY-BEE THAT WE USED TO HAVE BUT STILL. CAN YOU IMAGINE BEING A KID AND HAVING TO BE DRAGGED AROUND BY MOM FOR HOURS THROUGH THAT HELL THAT IS THE MALL AT SHOPPING SEASON, WITH NO PAYOFF OF GETTING TO GO LOOK AT TOYS. MAN IF I WERE A KID (MANY ARGUE THAT I STILL AM) I WOULD BE SUPPER P.O.ED!!!!!!!!! SORRY, RANTING. NO, I DID NOT FIND ANYTHING AT ALL THIS WEEK. TOYS R US HAVE A MOUNTAIN OF MILLINIUM FALCONS IN 2 DIFFERENT PACKAGINGS @ $50 BUCKS A PIECE. I FOUND THAT RATHER AMUSING LOL. ANYBODY PLAYED OR INTERESTED IN PLAYING S.W. MININATURE BATTLES? DARRELL AND I ARE TRYING IT OUT. SEEMS SIMPLE AND FUN. BUT ALSO KINDA COSTLY, I KNOW IF I GET STARTED ON IT IT IS GONNA BE ANOTHER PLASTIC FETISH THAT I DON'T REALLY NEED. BUT THAT'S "OUR LOT IN LIFE" THE BOOSTERS ARE LIKE $13-$20. I SHOULD BE GETTING THE REST OF MY STORMTROOPER ARMOUR IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. MAYBE EVERONE CAN COME OUT AND HELP ME PUT IT TOGETHER LOL.

4. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Hey Hey,
    I was very disappointed when Kaybee closed, sometimes you could find decent mark downs in there. I would have to see how the minitures is played before I can say if I'm interested in them. Maybe you can show me at our Wen. December 28th meeting, notice how I snuck that in there. Let me know if that date is cool with everybody. Back to the minitures, I ran into mohawk Bill the other day, remember the figure customizer, and he is putting all his planet sets back together in a large shed for role playing purposes, so that might be fun to play the minitures on actual planet sets. You ought to see his cloud city set, insane! Tlk soon.---later vader

5. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    TK8049 (DARRELL) AND I PLAYED THE S.W. MINIATURES GAME SAT. AND I MUST SAY, WE ARE BOTH ADDICTED! THE GAME AND THE MINI'S ARE BOTH GREAT. EVEN IF YOU GUYS DON'T WANT TO BUY ANY FOR YOURSELF I AM SURE BETWEEN THE MINIS WE HAVE WE COULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND PLAY. MOST PLACES ARE SOLD OUT BUT SHOULD BE RESTOCKED FROM WIZARDS AROUND THE 1ST. OF THE YEAR. IT TAKES ONLY ABOUT 10 MIN. TO LEARN TO PLAY AND LESS THAN THAT IF YOU HAVE PLAYED ALMOST ANY ROLEPLAYING OR MINI GAME.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.