main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What New Scene Would you add to the OT?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by gezvader28, Apr 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    I would like to have seen Vader being rescued by his Super Star Destroyer in ANH after the destuction of the Death Star.

Vader's TIE lumbers into the hanger and docks. As he climbes out an officer aproaches him and asks about the status of the battle of Yavin. Vader doesn't answer and walks past the officer who begins to look worried that he might have said the wrong thing. Vader then walks into the command section where the Emperor is standing with a not-so-pleasant look on his face. The doors close as Vader kneels before him.

2. The___

The___ Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2002
    I would like to see a scene where Chewie winks at Leia and she gets all flustered, because Han really did set up that Wookiee kiss for her.

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Leia speaking with Bail Organa on Alderaan about why she's going to see Kenobi on Tatooine.

4. JAKEFETT

JAKEFETT Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 10, 2003
    I would like to see Boba fett delivering Han solo to Jabba

5. ratmankey

ratmankey Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    - A shot of people on Alderaan just before it gets blown up (kinda hard to feel for the deaths of people you never see. Ditto for TPM, when we're constantly told "Our people are DYING" and it means nothing, because we never see any of these horrible things happening)

- Something - ANYTHING - that improves Boba Fett's death.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.