main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What new theme would you like in Episode 3?

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by MrJango, Jun 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lars_Muul

Lars_Muul Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    Sara_Kenobi

Since this would be for Ep 3, perhaps a new Luke & Leia theme. Something sad and innocent like. Something that would speak of what is to come.

How about Luke and Leia from ROTJ? ;)

I think Luke and Leia could work as a theme for Padmé in EpIII. It would represent her as a mother and it would remind us of her when Luke and Leia talk about her in ROTJ.

2. JediKnightKyyzo

JediKnightKyyzo Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2002
    Lars_Muul...i agree with you. A Padme theme is definitely something that is needed. She needs her own theme. But the question is what would you use to make this theme...should it be a cross of AOTC's Love Theme and ROTJ's Luke&Leia Theme. Or do you try for a new sound not heard in any of the five movies to date?

-Kyyzo

3. Lars_Muul

Oct 2, 2000
    I´d go for either using Luke and Leia, as it is, as her theme, or composing an entirely new theme.
    Either way, it would be sad, but also hopeful and full of love.

4. JediKnightKyyzo

JediKnightKyyzo Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2002
    That what def. work Lars_Muul...a sad, but hopeful song full of love. Need a Padme Theme...that starts off similar, but not the same as Luke&Leia...then go to a new sound, that is both soft, lovly and yet powerful.

-Kyyzo

5. spacemountainranger

spacemountainranger Jedi Youngling star 1

May 7, 2002
    in my opinion,Across the Stars is Padmes theme so I dont think there is need for one.

6. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    I think it is a little late to bring in a Padme theme. If anything, it should have appeared in TPM or AOTC already. :)

I'd rather see an action piece be the main musical thing for EpIII (like DOTF was). I love ATS, and it is my favorite theme from the prequels, but I simply would prefer an action-oriented theme. :)

7. Lars_Muul

Oct 2, 2000
    Late? It´s not too late to bring in a mother-theme for Padmé, which is exactly what I think JW will do, either by composing a new theme or by using Luke and Leia.

8. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    I want to hear that motif that was used in Palpatines office when he is talking to Anakin about "Trusting his feelings." - Very dark and evil, yet surprisingly upbeat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.