main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV What part of town?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Darth-Kevin-Thomas, Sep 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Estranged

Estranged Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2001
    Well not much to tell. I am 22 and I moved here from Jersey on my own. I was tired of living out there. I am trying to become a Police Officer and of course I am a huge Star Wars fan.

2. Darth-Kevin-Thomas

Darth-Kevin-Thomas Jedi Master star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    well, action figure selection around here sucks, hit up toys R us right down the road for a good selection of Unleashed.

3. R_5

R_5 Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2004
    I'm @ Desert Inn & Buffalo

I'm gonna have to come to a saturday night soon. Where do they usually meet?

4. jedijody

jedijody Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2001
    Well, I live off of Charleston and Christy, way over on the north east side of town. I've been quite inactive in posting here and I wish to change that. With this said, I'd like to say Hello to all again.

5. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I know like almost exactly where Charleston and Christy is. My friend's dad lives over there and there used to be this backyard wrestling thing over there....Moon Pie Wrestling or somethin like that....yeah....anywho....the Denny's that we're making like our "permanent" meeting place isn't TOO far from there.

6. jedijody

jedijody Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2001
    The Denny's on Nellis and Stewart? If that's where it's at, then count me in, or if it's somewhere else,I'd be cool with that too. Let me know what days you all have your meetings and I'll try to make it out to them.

7. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Well as far as i know we don't really have "official" "meetings" we just get together and play RPG's....like this past saturday it was Mutants and Masterminds, this Saturday will be Vampire: The Masqueade. It's at 310 N. Nellis. There's a link to yahoo in "the saturday night game" thread or whatever it's called but i'm too tired to try and do some html markup stuff right now.

8. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    also i'm not sure if there's any openings in any of the games, but you're always welcome to come hang out. i mean the fact that you dont' have a character sheet hasn't stopped petra the past two times we've done our Mutants & Masterminds game...heh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.