What percentage of 1000 points do we want to wager on our first Weekly Task?

Discussion in 'Big Brother House' started by Jjanda_Solo, Jun 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    epic posted again in the thread asking us that, so we need to decide. Basically, we have 1000 points and we can wager any amount of them. If we wager say 500 points (50%) then we'll add that many if we succeed at the task, and lose that many if we don't succeed. Also, he told is finally in the Diary Room what points are good for. We can get rewards with them. The only example so far is that for 3000 points we can change our colors for a day. I think that'd be awesome, so lets get some points!

So, anyways, back to the question. Recall what weekly #1 was and come up with a percent we want to wager.
  2. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    shoot, i don't know, how about 60%?
  3. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    50% or 60% seems reasonable to me... except what if some random person (like maybe BISMARK) doesn't do it, and we lose that much? Anyways, I don't really care, I just thought I should call everyone's attention to it. Someone else can make the post in the Weekly Task #1 thread as far as I'm concerned.
  4. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    yeah, that's true, BISMARCK still hasn't logged in since thursday, maybe 40 or 50 would be better.
  5. JediSenoj451 Jedi Master

star 4
    Exactly how long would we have to answer the questions? If several days, I say bet 600 points. If only 24 hours... around 400.

~*Senoj*~
  6. Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA

star 6
    Yeah, depends on how long we have. I'd say around 60% if we have a week to do it.
  7. Debo Chosen One

star 5
    It also depends on BISMARCK's holiday plans. I'd say 40%, but really, everything's OK with me as far as this is concerned.
  8. jediguy Force Ghost

star 5
    40%, just to be safe.
  9. Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus

star 5
    25%

Just to be safe, till we know that everyone's going to be around,

Erik
  10. Debo Chosen One

star 5
    The average, if I'm seeing it right, is 45% now.
  11. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    okay, so we get the questions on wednesday then have 48 hours to respond. this should be pretty easy assuming that BISMARCK does return, i say 50%.
  12. Jedi Speewwy Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah I'd say anything between 40% and 50%.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.