main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

KC, MO What planet are YOU from!?!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by LukeSkiewalker, Apr 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    Hey everyone I'm would like to know where everyone hails from so we can plan the location for our next/future meeting(s). I would like to have them at a centrally located place so that maybe we can boost our attendance. Thanks.

PS I'm from S Overland Park

2. JediDBM

JediDBM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2003
    Jedi_Abbi_Wan (Abbi) and I (Bud) are from Lansing, Ks.

3. Lordstimpy

Lordstimpy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2002
    Liberty

4. clonedmenace

clonedmenace Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2002
    Liberty, MO

5. JediDBM

JediDBM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2003
    Hey guys, here we are. We have three cities in the metro area represented by two people in each area. Lets take a look at a metro map and try to decide on a central location. Abbi and I will be traveling the greater distance no matter where our meetings are held at. Can we show a little compromise and try to agree on a central location. Abbi and I have agreed we will travel to any location in the metro area even if it were in Belton. We cant let a little thing like a location stop us from succeeding. We have one meeting behind us now. We need two more meetings to become a recognized chapter, two meetings in two months, we are talking about a couple of hours a month at the end of the month. I am going to send an email to 98.9 the Rock, see if we can spark some interest there. We cant bicker with each other over a location, then others will read what we write, and the interest in joining will be gone before they even see what we are about. I have met all of you but Clonedmenace in person and you are all good people who can bring a lot to our group. And Clonedmenace, I do look forward to meeting you at our next meeting. Please come. OK, I am stepping down off of my pedestal.

6. Orli_Bloom_fan

Orli_Bloom_fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2003
    I'n in Olathe.

7. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    Sorry I have been out of touch everyone but I have been really busy with all my jobs. I will try to post more this week.

8. clonedmenace

clonedmenace Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.