What planet are you on???

Discussion in 'Richmond, VA' started by JoeRichmondVA, Feb 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    If you could live on any one of the planets in the SW Universe, which one would it be and why?
  2. shabad Jedi Knight

star 2
    Tatooine, looking for droids, roasting Jawas and hanging in the cantina listening to the Modal Nodes ... I'm a Sandtrooper!!
  3. TD6829 Jedi Knight

star 1

Tatooine, looking for droids, roasting Jawas and hanging in the cantina listening to the Modal Nodes ... I'm a Sandtrooper!!

Heck yeah my Sandy brother!

That's my favorite planet in the SW universe, as most can tell by my own Sandtrooper costume.
    Bring on the heat and the sand!
  4. Jawanese Jedi Knight

I prefer tatoonie unless you know another planet where I can manuver my sandcrawler and get drunk.
  5. Tetmatek Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would say i would be best suited to live on my superstar destroyer!
  6. StrangeWings Jedi Knight

star 1
    Either Corusant or Naboo. Both to me are beautiful but for very different reasons.
  7. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    I myself would have to say Naboo. The forests, waterfalls, and places to see above and below the water fit well with me. They seem to embrace and enjoy a symbiotic relationship with nature.

To add a twist to this, once you picked your home planet, if you could get a free trip to see any other planet, what would it be? Korriban for me, to search through the ruins for Sith relics.
  8. shabad Jedi Knight

star 2
    I want to visit Dantooine.
  9. James3 Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow! Interesting thought.

Well, I would love to go to Yavin IV to check out the Temples and ruins.
    I would totally dig Naboo for the exact reasons Joe gave.

Alderran would have been pretty awesome.
    Dantooine would be really neat. I guess that is a hot spot for the Jedi thing.
    Tatooine is like a must. Might be one of the most significant planets in the Star Wars Universe. Nar Shaddaa would be interesting, but I guess other then Yavin IV the place I would really Love to vist would be the shipyards. Incom, Sienar Fleet Systems, and the all impressive Kuat Drive Yards of Fondor! Not that would be awesome. Thems some big humpin' ships!
  10. TGaines1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Man O Man, it's gotta be Coruscant! New York city on a whole planet! Imagine the discoveries awaiting on a planet such as this. So much to do, so much to see. I'm sure there's partying going on round the clock for those that wish to partake.
  11. ItsThatGuy Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah, I'm with James. I would say Yavin IV to live. I would like to visit Endor or maybe Kamino.
  12. StrangeWings Jedi Knight

star 1
    I forgot that when I am on the treadmill at home a lot of times I imagine that I am running throught the forest on Yavin IV.
  13. NekoKaiju Jedi Knight

star 1
    The Art Nouveau world of Naboo....Just as long as I don't have to wear those goofy clothes.
  14. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    You mean goofier than you wear now? Is that possible???

:D
  15. Tetmatek Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey nobody wants to go to Alderan?
  16. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    That's what I'm saying kid... it aint there...
  17. StrangeWings Jedi Knight

star 1
    How can his cloths be goofy? Black shirt, black pants and black shoes. Unless he wears clown costumes when I'm not around.[face_clown]
  18. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    It's just bait to see if he's reading the boards ;)
  19. NekoKaiju Jedi Knight

star 1
  20. NoTwoSides Jedi Padawan

I would have to say Bothawui, just because it would be like living with a bunch of puppies who could sneak into my room and disintegrate me...or Endor...cute little Ewoks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.