main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

San A, TX What planet would you live on?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Master_Rory-tiin, Feb 13, 2006.

?

What planet would you live on?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Corusant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Naboo

12.5%
  3. Tattooin

12.5%
  4. Rhen Var

12.5%
  5. Mygeeto

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Mon Calamari

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Yavin 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Endor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Maanan

12.5%
  10. Other (write it in)

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Rory-tiin

Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Master star 1

Jul 1, 2005
    Rhen Var is my favorite cause it is snowing but not like hoth hoth is always snowing Rhen Var snows and stops.Perfect place to train and ride pods& swoop bikes.

Rory

2. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Korriban would be my choice. So I can access all of the ancient Sith masters' tombs and learn their arcane powers so that I may dominate! Mwa-hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

3. quaff-down

quaff-down Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2005
    I would live on Cathar (An outer rim foresr planet that is home a to a race of powerful feline aliens of the same name as the planet)

4. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    I would live on Csilla with all the Chiss [face_love]

But out of the choices given, I would probably pick Coruscant.

5. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    So if I had blue skin, jet black hair, and red eyes with a name like Mar'sel'les I'd be super awesome to you?

6. DarthCynthia72

DarthCynthia72 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    Kashyyk was not on the list. That's my pick

7. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    Mustafar. Where the Vader we know and love today was forged. Darkside powers must be somewhat powerful here. I bet you alot of lightsaber crystals can be found here as well on one side of the planet.

8. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Doofus, if the darkside powers were strong on Mustafar then wouldn't you think Anakin wouldn't have left the planet as Stumpy McCrispy?

If you want a planet brimming with darkside energies to boost your power then you go to either Vjun, where Darth Vader had his hideout, Bast Castle, or Dagobah.

9. Master_Rory-tiin

Jul 1, 2005
    Mars here is my counter attack. I would live on Ruuaros and go to the Vally of the jedi reveal all there good powers and be the best jedi ever

10. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Well, then I'd go to Myrkr and get me a whole bunch of Ysalamir and come to Ruaaros and nullify your force powers. Then I would crush your powerless jedi. Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!:D

11. Master_Rory-tiin

Jul 1, 2005
    Then I would resurect all the kick-ass jedis like master vander from KOTOR and Nomi Sunrider ,then I would make jedi army and kick your Dark jedi-sith but beat that.

12. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I already did. You see, the ysalamiri that I brought with me have nullified ALL your force users, no matter who they are. So my large army of stormtroopers would roll over your jedi like a steamroller. There is no escape....

13. Master_Rory-tiin

Jul 1, 2005
    Well I just made a Death Star and destroyed you and the planet you were on.That makes the victor

14. Master_Rory-tiin

Jul 1, 2005
    This really has nothing to do with this topic but what happend to John I haven't seen a post from him in a month or so .
    JOHN WHERE ARE YOU (echo)WHERE ARE YOU,,,,,,,,,,,where are you,,,,,,,,,,ect.

15. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I think John is busy with his 501st duties and work. I'm sure when he has a chance, he'll drop in a line.

A Death Star Rory? Is that really necessary? Well, then I would get the Millenium Falcon and some X-wings and some proton torpedoes and blow up your Death Star.

Hey, doesn't the plot of this sound familiar?:D

16. Master_Rory-tiin

Jul 1, 2005
    well defeat you with my fleet of arc-170's,jedi Stealth X's, Jedi intercepters ,and republic star destroyers. How do you like that???!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.