What planet would you live on?

Discussion in 'San Antonio, TX' started by Master_Rory-tiin, Feb 13, 2006.

?

What planet would you live on?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
Corusant 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Naboo 1 vote(s) 12.5%
Tattooin 1 vote(s) 12.5%
Rhen Var 1 vote(s) 12.5%
Mygeeto 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Mon Calamari 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Yavin 4 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Endor 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maanan 1 vote(s) 12.5%
Other (write it in) 4 vote(s) 50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Knight

star 1
    Rhen Var is my favorite cause it is snowing but not like hoth hoth is always snowing Rhen Var snows and stops.Perfect place to train and ride pods& swoop bikes.

Rory
  2. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Korriban would be my choice. So I can access all of the ancient Sith masters' tombs and learn their arcane powers so that I may dominate! Mwa-hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
  3. quaff-down Jedi Knight

I would live on Cathar (An outer rim foresr planet that is home a to a race of powerful feline aliens of the same name as the planet)
  4. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    I would live on Csilla with all the Chiss [face_love]

But out of the choices given, I would probably pick Coruscant.

5. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    So if I had blue skin, jet black hair, and red eyes with a name like Mar'sel'les I'd be super awesome to you?
  6. DarthCynthia72 Jedi Master

star 2
    Kashyyk was not on the list. That's my pick
  7. lordsinner Jedi Knight

star 1
    Mustafar. Where the Vader we know and love today was forged. Darkside powers must be somewhat powerful here. I bet you alot of lightsaber crystals can be found here as well on one side of the planet.
  8. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Doofus, if the darkside powers were strong on Mustafar then wouldn't you think Anakin wouldn't have left the planet as Stumpy McCrispy?

If you want a planet brimming with darkside energies to boost your power then you go to either Vjun, where Darth Vader had his hideout, Bast Castle, or Dagobah.
  9. Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Knight

star 1
    Mars here is my counter attack. I would live on Ruuaros and go to the Vally of the jedi reveal all there good powers and be the best jedi ever
  10. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, then I'd go to Myrkr and get me a whole bunch of Ysalamir and come to Ruaaros and nullify your force powers. Then I would crush your powerless jedi. Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!:D
  11. Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Knight

star 1
    Then I would resurect all the kick-ass jedis like master vander from KOTOR and Nomi Sunrider ,then I would make jedi army and kick your Dark jedi-sith but beat that.
  12. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    I already did. You see, the ysalamiri that I brought with me have nullified ALL your force users, no matter who they are. So my large army of stormtroopers would roll over your jedi like a steamroller. There is no escape....

13. Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well I just made a Death Star and destroyed you and the planet you were on.That makes the victor
  14. Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Knight

star 1
    This really has nothing to do with this topic but what happend to John I haven't seen a post from him in a month or so .
    JOHN WHERE ARE YOU (echo)WHERE ARE YOU,,,,,,,,,,,where are you,,,,,,,,,,ect.
  15. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    I think John is busy with his 501st duties and work. I'm sure when he has a chance, he'll drop in a line.

A Death Star Rory? Is that really necessary? Well, then I would get the Millenium Falcon and some X-wings and some proton torpedoes and blow up your Death Star.

Hey, doesn't the plot of this sound familiar?:D
  16. Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Knight

star 1
    well defeat you with my fleet of arc-170's,jedi Stealth X's, Jedi intercepters ,and republic star destroyers. How do you like that???!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.