main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What planets do you want to see in rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Feb 18, 2014.

1. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    HayaMika

Sure. Here's the link to Freddie's radio interview from a while back. At about the one hour mark he starts talking about Sabine.

http://fullofsith.com/archives/1241

Ryloth would be interesting to see. We might find out more about Hera that way too.

2. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    Imperial Center should be seen as should a Naboo with the pro-Republic monarchy deposed and replaced with an Imperial governor.

3. davidwindu

davidwindu Jedi Youngling

Feb 20, 2015
    I would love to see the home world of the Bothans.

4. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Liked for Myrkr and the Ysalamiri.

Pretty much anything that gets rescued from the Zahnverse is good.

Iron_lord likes this.
  5. HayaMika

HayaMika Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 14, 2015
    TheSilentInfluence

Thanks for the link!

And I'm kind of hoping that would be what they do... I upsets me that we know bits and pieces about the rest of the Crew and some of their backstories but we know so little about Heras...

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  6. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    You're welcome.

I agree. I'm hoping we might get to see Courscant too.

darklordoftech and HayaMika like this.
  7. Coocoo for Lekku

Coocoo for Lekku Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 9, 2015
    Definitely second Ryloth!

Would also like to see "modern" Coruscant. I've always kind of imagined it is one of the few places not overly effected by Imperial oppression, that it's the one place kept relatively affluent and free so the propaganda machine can show it off.

Well, as long as you're wealthy or connected enough to live in the upper levels, of course.

8. N00b32

N00b32 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2015
    I would love to see a better Kessel. One, where you actually sea the environment problems and the air containment shield. One where you see the asteroid shape and don't think you are just on another boring planet.

9. Kentoa

Kentoa Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2014
    I'd love to see Naboo post prequel era.

CoolyFett and darklordoftech like this.
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Well ryloth was visited by two Sith lords so we will see.

Lord-Skywalker likes this.
  11. Kentoa

Oct 2, 2014
    I'd also love to see Ziost, Moraband (Korriban), and Nar Shaddaa (which is not canon right now)

12. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I think the planets we really need to see is in this order
    Lothal
    Lothal
    Lothal
    Lothal
    Lothal
    Lothal
    and mainly
    Lothal

The Weird Side and Darkslayer like this.
  13. Kentoa

Oct 2, 2014
    [​IMG]

14. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

I am with Kentoa. :D

We are on Lothal during almost all episodes. You are getting your wish, Fett! [face_rofl]

Now let us visit some cool planets for once...

darklordoftech and CoolyFett like this.
  15. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    I would like to see Naboo during the empire and maybe even see gungans.
    Otherwise, i just want new planets, i can somewhat understand they stay on Lothal but i hope they get more creative the next season.

darklordoftech and CoolyFett like this.
  16. captainkenbo

captainkenbo Jedi Padawan star 2

Dec 21, 2014
    Yeah at this point any other planet would be nice lol
    Lothal's pretty cool but I'd prefer seeing something else. Also they might be staying on Lothal because of budget issues but actually I think their budget may have increased recent episodes look much more high quality... So we might be seeing something else (other than Mustafar) soon

darklordoftech likes this.
  17. CoolyFett

Feb 3, 2003
    You mean to tell me you have had enough Lothal yet?? Surely we can do another 2 seasons of straight Lothal? Right?

18. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    I wouldn't mind the Ghost crew going to whatever remains of Kamino to learn how the Empire has been using cloning technology in the years after. Perhaps they learn of some sort plot by the Empire to create some sort of special type of clone or have used a Jedi copy to seek out and hunt down any remaining Force sensitives that might oppose it. The Ghost crew has to destroy it and seeks the cloning city to the bottom of the ocean or something.

19. DarkHelmetsPadawan

DarkHelmetsPadawan Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2015
    I really think they need to go to Dantooine. It's already there in ANH.

"Our scout ships have reached Dantooine. They have found the remains of a rebel base, but they estimate that it has been deserted for some time."

20. CoolyFett

Feb 3, 2003
    Definitely!! Dantooine should be their base right before they set up shop on Yavin 4.

21. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Cato Neimoidia - I think it would be interesting to see the neimoidians again, following their depiction as villains. Back when Senate Spy came out and we found out that the commerce guilds were neutral, Filoni had argued that a lot of their wealth and assets could be used to build the Empire (and we had the arc where the Banking Clan joins with the Republic. However, I think someone before had told me that on one of the DVD commentaries for TCW, Filoni makes mention of being aware that the Trade Federation would be fully aligned with the Separatists, hence their ships in the beginning of ROTS with the CIS emblem painted on the hull. I'd be interested to see if they are operating under the Empire, perhaps handling logistics. Or if the Empire has degraded the Trade Federation and left Cato Neimoidia an impoverished planet.

Alderaan - A key planet in the early days of the Rebellion, that we saw for seconds in ROTS and then saw get destroyed in ANH.

Geonosis - Where the Death Star was being constructed, as per Tarkin. If it were to make an appearance, I know it won't be until probably one of the show's last episodes, but again it would be interesting to see a PT planet again, but under Imperial control.

Bothawui - Let's see some Bothans. Or even Bothan spies.

Raxus - An Outer Rim world that was once the capital of the CIS. Unlike Lothal and Tatooine, it wasn't a rural or desolate planet. Was it raised to the ground? Is it still standing? Seems like it could be a busy hub in the Outer Rim.

Nar Shaddaa - The Hutts are said to be gangsters, yet the homeworld is a swamp and Jabba lives in a palace in the desert. Ziro was at least housed in the capital of the Republic, on a planet of trillions with a seedy underworld. That seemed to make more sense. I'd like to see the sleazier, Las Vegas of the Star Wars Galaxy.

Kuat - Where the Empire manufactures many of its ships. Seems like a good target.

Mandalore - To see what it's like following the battle between the warrior factions in TCW

Dantooine - We're only 5 years out from ANH, there was a Rebel base there that had been abandoned for some time. But for the love of God, don't go there so soon. We've been stuck on Lothal for so long, and I get the feeling it will be aesthetically similar.

The Weird Side and Iron_lord like this.
  22. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015
    Next to Korriban/Morraband - well ... other worlds that are rich in the Dark Side of the Force ... well perhaps Dromund Kaas ... Ziost ...

Perhaps more on Master Windu's home planet of Haruun Kal ...

23. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Alderaan is pretty much guaranteed, IMHO.

24. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    This, but only if they don't screw up the scaling, as they did here:

[​IMG]

The thing that makes this horrible is the Venator on the right. It's clearly behind the ring structure (elements of the ring can be seen in front of it) which puts pretty hard limits on the size and distance of that ring. Which in turn imposes a size limit on the planet. Some guys calced it elsewhere IIRC, it works out to Ringo Vinda being less than 50km in diameter, or about 30 miles. A naturally ocurring rocky body that size shouldn't even be rounded under its own gravity (the minimum for that is about 600km / 372 miles). Making it worse, it has a visible atmosphere, which it souldn't have with the tiny gravity resultant from its small size. Even if it were made of nothing but solid osmium, the densest known element, its surface gravity would only be 0.02g, or 0.16 meters per second squared. About 6.3 inches per second squared. There's no way this thing should be able to hold an atmosphere. The only way this scaling error could be reconciled is if it were actually some kind of artificially constructed planetoid, with artificially generated gravity holding in the atmosphere. Which, given that it's only about a fifth of the diameter of the Death Star the Empire will eventually build, is I guess not outside the bounds of possibility.

Kuat, on the other hand, isn't some artificial planetoid. It's always been just a regular planet with a ring of orbital shipyards. There's no wiggle room there, so if they show it, they better scale it right.

Iron_lord likes this.
  25. Saga Explorer

Saga Explorer Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 14, 2015
    Places/Planets we visited so far are :
    Lothal (The capital , the imperial academy etc. )
    Kessel
    Garel
    Stygeon Prime (The spire )
    Asteroid outpost (Fort Anaxes)
    Mustafar ( only from outer space )

I dislike that because of the budget limitations we've only seen (apart from Lothal ) bits of those planets and we have only seen Mustafar from outer space .
    I hope that ( when/if ) we visit Mandalore and/or Coruscant we get to see more of the plants itself .
    That means the Rebels making team has to push their limits to get it on screen or get a bigger budget .