main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What planets do you want to see in rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    It's possible. We saw a cityscape outside his window. That doesn't mean nescesarily that it's Coruscant. There were other ecumenopoli in the galaxy, it could be on one of those. Or hell, even just on a regular planet with a mix of urban and rural land - if you're in the core of a large city the skyline will be cityscape as far as you can see. More than likely however, it is Coruscant.

I hope not. I was glad when Dxun didn't show up in the shots of Onderon from space in TCW, and there was no mention of it in dialog either. Because the way it was set up in the EU, it was a retarded impossible concept that would kill every living thing on Onderon during its first (and last and only) periapsis passage. :p After which it would become known as the Rings of Onderon.

2. bizzbizz

bizzbizz Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2015
    coruscant/alderaan/dantooine/ord mantell

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I am very surprised we have not seen Dantooine yet.

4. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Jelucan.

lookameatbag and T7-01 like this.
  5. Vib3s

Vib3s Jedi Master star 2

Nov 28, 2014
    Would be a great nostalgia trip to see Gall spaceport/moonbase (gas giant is called Zhar) from the old "Shadows of the Empire" game.

In the EU it had an Imperial enclave, and according to wookieepedia it "contained a regional naval supply area used by the Imperial Navy to resupply ships assigned to oversee construction of the first death star." ... Perfect place for another Ghost crew raid, and such a place might even serve as an early indicator that something big is going on... But just an appearance for less important reasons would also be welcome.

[​IMG]

TetsuAero likes this.
  6. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Star Wars physics doesn't make sense anyways so I wouldn't mind. And Dxun could still exists even if it's atmosphere wouldn't meet with Onderons.

Would love to see Corellia. It never appeared in movies while it was mentioned in ANH.

vncredleader and darklordoftech like this.
  7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I would love to see Kamino again and see how they are doing

8. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    That would be very cool. Wonder what the Empire would be using Kamino for these days.

Other than Lothal, what other Planets have the Ghost Crew been on?

darklordoftech likes this.
  9. Sluice Friggins

Sluice Friggins Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 23, 2015
    After Rogue One, I expect to see Jedha at some point, as well as some R1 characters, especially Saw Guerrera. The closer we get to A New Hope, the better chance we'll see Dantooine, Yavin IV, and, inevitably, tragically, Alderaan.

Swashbucklingjedi and podjazd like this.
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I highly doubt we will ever see Yavin IV because it's apart of a different cell and I just don't see it for some reason.

Lord-Skywalker likes this.
  11. ColdLazarou

ColdLazarou Jedi Grand Master star 2

Sep 8, 2001
    Alderaan, and more Leia and Bail.

That'd keep me very happy.

12. Ed_Fett_77

Ed_Fett_77 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 19, 2015
    I like to see the Jungles of Kashyyyk... And those giant riding apes that where shown in the unfinished TCW stuff

Swashbucklingjedi and podjazd like this.
  13. podjazd

podjazd Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 16, 2013
    I was thinking about planets in "Rebels" and I came into conclusion: I just want to see ANY planet that isn't just light yellow/brown/green/gray/white wasteland. I know they're influenced by McQuarrie's work, but look at this... (big pictures, so I'll put it behind spoiler tags).
    [​IMG]

Lothal

[​IMG]

Anaxes

[​IMG]

Seelos

[​IMG]

Ibaar

[​IMG]

Yarma

[​IMG]

Agamar
    And now compare this to planets from TCW - Christophis, Teth, Quarzite, Umbara, Coruscant, Felucia, this Trandoshan moon where Ahsoka was captured, Mortis... Planets from "Rebels"a are so lifeless and bland...

14. Ord Sorrell

Ord Sorrell Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 16, 2016
    Lianna is a different and interesting planet.. . a white washed Coruscant

15. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    Chandrilla.

16. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Agreed podjazd on blandness of Rebels planets, it may be a budgetary thing and we generally don't get to see a lot of planets on the show. Was nice to finally get back to Ryloth briefly for the sake of building on the story of they Syndullas, but understandably that planet is pretty bland. Hopefully we are getting to Mandalore to continue Sabine's story with her family, unless they choose to do all the Mandalorian dealings on satellite bases.

podjazd likes this.
  17. DavrelKex

DavrelKex Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 18, 2016
    I really want to see Coruscant, Corellia, Mandalore, and Dantooine.

ConservativeJedi321 likes this.
  18. cookeycat

cookeycat Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 17, 2016
    Oba Diah \(★ω★)/ I love the Pykes <3 they are cute!
    Kashyyyk ^-^
    Garazeb's homeworld :3

19. padme.sky

padme.sky Jedi Padawan

Oct 30, 2016
    Naboo.

Swashbucklingjedi likes this.
  20. Flex Madine

Flex Madine Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 17, 2015
    I actually always liked that Lothal was bland and beat up. It makes more sense that during the Dark Times that a lot of the planets are in worse shape than in TCW.

If I had my pick I'd go with Bespin. Just because there's already a tie-in with knowing Lando. Hoth or Endor wouldn't be believable.

21. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    I want to see Jedha.

I actually think we will see it in Rebels. In that new Rogue One clip Jyn says Jedha is a war zone. I'd like to see how it came to be that way in Rebels. Since the planet is important to the Force, have Kanan and Ezra go there and meet Baze and Chirrut, who are guarding the Temple of the Whills there, as revealed in recent sources. A great connection to Rogue One and get to learn more about the planet and characters.

The Mirificus likes this.
  22. The Mirificus

The Mirificus Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 25, 2015

Ooh! That'd be good. I remember us talking us about this when Forrest Whittaker's casting was announced. Why connecting up the TV show and movie characters has been so difficult with timeline constraints and all that. But, these Rebels and Rogue One characters don't appear in the OT, so there's -- yeah! -- more creative freedom to connect stuff up into a coherent story. It could also bring our crew up a notch in that climax-building. Their struggle can be not just about more-OP villains (Vader, Thrawn) but it can be about dangerous situations: we haven't seen them in a large-scale armed conflict yet. That can help restore the sense of danger many of us have found lacking in S3 episodes. Aside: and I think Chirrut might just break my son's villain-streak for Star Wars Halloween, so having an animated version of him would be great.

23. Zejo the Jedi

Zejo the Jedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 16, 2016
  24. T7-01

T7-01 Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 11, 2016
    Mod EDIT: Keep Rogue One spoilers to the designated thread.

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Well I mean we have not physically been there. :p

Lord-Skywalker likes this.