main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What planets do you want to see in rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Feb 18, 2014.

1. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Same here. Except when she goes into mom mode. :p You know who she's the niece of?

Freddie said she had a really dark past in a radio interview. Did you want me to give you the link?

2. Newan

Newan Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 21, 2014
    Pretty sure she's related to the guy from TCW Chem Syndulla I believe.

And I heard about her dark past before on another site and it was kinda mentioned a bit in some episodes.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  3. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Yep, you got it. :)

Yeah. I just hope we find out more about her.

Anyway, back to planets.

As Jedi Knight Fett has mentioned; Tython would be a good place to go.

Newan likes this.
  4. Newan

Dec 21, 2014
    Tython would be alright but it's kinda ancient I have a feeling it may have been lost again over time since the old republic.

Maybe Ilum would be a good place. Ezra could build his own lightsaber there with the crystals.

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I think by the preview we can tell there are crystals on Lothal which I think is a stipid idea.

Lord-Skywalker likes this.
  6. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Well, it seems to be in an isolated place.

Anyway, it would have been nice to go off planet for this. Dantooine has a crystal cave as well.

Newan

I think the legends description had it that the planet died on it's own. But don't quote me on that becuase I could be wrong. Perhaps they discover it by mistake?

I feel like Ilum would be heavily guarded by the Empire.

7. Newan

Dec 21, 2014
    Unlikely I don't exactly see them trying to make blind jumps into hyperspace since that usually results in death. Maybe the empire has some kind of record though.

Maybe but it is a desolate wasteland I doubt anyone actually goes there often.

8. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Yeah, maybe. If they do go I hope some form of the old temple is there. Have you played SWTOR?

The only reason I think there might be security is because that's where the Jedi or at least Yoda; took the younglings t get crystals; so maybe the Emperor or Vader thought that it might be a good trapping point for remaining Jedi.

Newan likes this.
  9. Newan

Dec 21, 2014
    Possibly but a lot of jedi would be in hiding they might not have the means to get all the way to Ilum which is one of the furthest planets from the core. I don't think Ilum would be on the priority list.

And yes I have been playing SWTOR since early access and played every class story plus the new expansion it's an awesome game :) just finished the last class recently but bonus XP weekends really helped.

10. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Newan

Yeah, but I'm sure there are a few who would feel the need to fight back should they ever get the opportunity. But I see where your coming from. :)

It's pretty fun. But I'm more of a console gamer then a PC one, so I find the controls awkward at times. Lol.

Newan likes this.
  11. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Can we please get something done about those awful quote pyramids? On my ipad the furthest-back quote eventually becomes a single-file vertical column of characters (one per line) and requires ridiculous amounts of high speed scrolling.

captainkenbo likes this.
  12. Tackelberry

Tackelberry Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 28, 2014
    Coruscant, please! There was nothing more I'd rather see than the slums of Coruscant and how they react to the Empire. We get a small look at it in the end of ROTJ and we cold've gotten something big with 1313 (RIP in pieces).

13. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Maybe we'll see Dex. :)

14. Tackelberry

Tackelberry Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 28, 2014
    4 armed gunslinger of Coruscant. This former dinner owner is now the most feared head hunter in the galaxy. Watch out, or he'll be serving you next.

15. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
  16. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Pluto is in another galaxy far far away. I find its appearance... unlikely. :)

(Side note: we're going to get our first up-close look at Pluto in real life this coming summer. The New Horizons mission is going to fly by. But that's a discussion for another thread.)

Cynda likes this.
  17. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    They definitely need to go back to Mandalore on Rebels for story reasons. Not only was the Mandalorians' story unresolved on TCW, but Sabine clearly has a dramatic history on that planet and I prefer they tell us and show us that story through the lens of current events of that planet. Rather than continuing to drag our the mystery like they did on Out of Darkness. Would be good to see what happened to Bo Katan and the Nite Owls as well as Maul and his super commandos, i.e. Rook Kast. They could spend a whole series of episodes on this.

Also someone mentioned the Inquisitor on Mustafar a while back, I'm intrigued if he has a connection to Sidious' original Dark Side minions some of which were alluded to in "Children of the Force".

18. ScorpionJedi

ScorpionJedi Jedi Master star 3

Jun 19, 2013
    How about a planet other than Lothal?

Is anyone here remotely ticked off that after what happened in the last two episodes they just thought it would be a great idea to go back to the scene of the crime? That's the first place the Empire would look.

Do they even have a purpose for sticking around?

CoolyFett likes this.
  19. captainkenbo

captainkenbo Jedi Padawan star 2

Dec 21, 2014
    Yeah Mandalore would be great but I also want to see Coruscant. It looked really nice in TCW and while it may not look as good in Rebels with differences in animation, it'd still be good to see how the heart of the Empire fares.

podjazd and TheSilentInfluence like this.
  20. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I hope Fire Across the Galaxy canonizes this.

21. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

1. ANY SEPARATIST HOMEWORLD.
    2. Mandalore is a must to visit.
    3. "Children of the Force" - I think the name was also dropped by Vader in the Rebels TV movie. I bet they might reference that episode and Sidious's doings on Mustafar. I hope we get more of the Inquisitor's backstory.
    4. Ryloth would be nice to see what became of it and given what Chum said to Mace.

podjazd likes this.
  22. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

Poor Cham I think his time being alive is short.

23. Darth_Hydra

Darth_Hydra Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 14, 2001
    I'm late to the discussion but here's my list. Please note that some of my reasons for a few on here is based on the old EU. BTW, I know Yavin 4 isn't technically a planet and I'm not sure what classification Mortis falls under but whatever.

Yavin 4
    The jungles and temples would provide a beautiful background during episodes. Also, if they decide to keep elements of the pyramids being related to past Sith Lords we could get some really cool stories of it.

Nal Hutta
    I've always been intrigued by the Hutts but we've never seen Nal Hutta. As far why the show would go there I guess the Rebels could agree to transport some cargo a Hutt or someone else in exchange for food or other supplies.

Corellia
    Two words: Han Solo. Nuff said.

Myrkr
    This is another world we've never seen but I've also loved the ideas behind ysalamiri and vornskrs(sp?). Kanan and/or Ezra interacting with them would be great.

Mortis
    Mortis and it's relation to the Force always make for an interesting discussion. Not sure why the Rebels would go there though.

24. HayaMika

HayaMika Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 14, 2015

/cutting in here//

can i have the link? owo'

25. HayaMika

HayaMika Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 14, 2015
    I personally wanna see Ryloth. The bit of Ryloth you see in the Clone Wars cartoon is super cool and I'd love to see it in Rebels...