main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion What planets or scenes would you like to see in Ep VII?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Jason79, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Marc-Antoine

Marc-Antoine Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2012
    Corellia, Mandalore, Nar Shaddaa, Dantooine, Ord Mantell

2. Darth_Leeda

Darth_Leeda Jedi Master star 3

Nov 8, 2002
    I think we should absolutely see Tatooine. It will help tie all the trilogies together.

It would be nice to see PT and OT worlds again like Naboo, Hoth, Yavin (Moon), and Coruscant. How about Dantooine? Maybe even Bespin and/or Endor (Moon)?

How about Tython and Despayre? Or even a double planet system? Or a mountain planet? - Got to admit that a lightsaber fight on a mountain top would be REALLY cool!! (i.e. some environment we have not seen yet)

-DL

3. EviL_eLF

EviL_eLF Force Ghost star 5

Mar 16, 2003
  4. Darth_Leeda

Nov 8, 2002
    Please show link. thx

5. EviL_eLF

Mar 16, 2003
    Umm... my post IS a link... just click on it! [face_laugh] ;)

6. Darth_Leeda

Nov 8, 2002
    OK. thx.

7. Darth_Leeda

Nov 8, 2002
    I think we should absolutely see Tatooine. It will help tie all the trilogies together.

It would be nice to see PT and OT worlds again like Naboo, Hoth, Yavin (Moon), and Coruscant. How about Dantooine? Maybe even Bespin and/or Endor (Moon)?

How about Tython and Despayre? Or even a double planet system? Or a mountain planet? - Got to admit that a lightsaber fight on a mountain top would be REALLY cool!! (i.e. some environment we have not seen yet)

-DL

8. EviL_eLF

Mar 16, 2003
    It's not that I dislike Tatooine... I like it... it's just that I think it's been centered around too much for a backwater planet. For a place that has nothing happening, it sure has a lot going on.

I want mostly NEW planet locations. Keep the carry overs to a minimum. Coruscant is fine, but I don't want the story centered there this time like it was in the PT.

9. Darth_Kiryan

Darth_Kiryan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2009
    Coruscant

10. Darth_Kiryan

Mar 13, 2009
    Coruscant, is a must.

Tatooine, maybe, because it plays an important part in the saga.

But everything else depends on if they carve their way through the EU for planet names.

11. LANDO_ROCKS

LANDO_ROCKS Force Ghost star 5

Nov 28, 2002
    I kinda like the idea that Luke ends up living on Yavin

12. NileQT87

NileQT87 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    Yes to Ord Mantell!

Better yet, transform Clone Wars into a show set between ANH and ESB and have the bounty hunter on Ord Mantell incident with our OT trio characters. IMO, an OT show as a tie-in to the ST would be a good way to have the Clone Wars team continue, but with a different era to fill in. For one thing, the Han/Leia b----ing certainly escalates between films.

Corellia being a seedy dystopian underworld is still my #1 wish, planet-wise.

13. T-R-

T-R- Chosen One star 5

Aug 13, 2003
    Corellia, Mandalore, Nar Shaddaa, and Iego as new planets for the trilogy would be cool.

Maybe Zeltros can be the place where "moral choices" are made ;)

14. EviL_eLF

Mar 16, 2003
    I'm still sticking with Kessel, Corellia and Mandalore.

15. Darth_Kiryan

Mar 13, 2009
    Certainly had a nice symmetrical idea to it. Yavin as the home of the Jedi Order.

16. sethg

sethg Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 3, 2012
    coruscant seems like a given, and since tatooine has been in all but one of the movies, i think it'd feel natural and familiar to revisit it as long as there were a clear purpose behind it. nothing says "star wars" quite like the rolling dunes of tatooine. besides those two, i'm all for visiting new planets we've never heard of. one of the best aspects of the prequels was the imagination that went into crafting vivid new worlds for the characters to explore. planets like hoth, dagobah, endor, kamino, geonosis, utapau, mustufar, etc. have already served their purposes.

17. Lando8813

Lando8813 Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2012
    The Spice Mines of Kessel would be cool to see. Seeing the underbelly that is Nar Shadda. Perhaps different parts of Coruscant. Bespin again and Tatooine.

18. lord_eidolon

lord_eidolon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 2, 2004
    Korriban, specifically, the Valley of the Dark Lords.

Summer Dreamer likes this.
  19. VonDan

VonDan Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 4, 2012
    I want to see Ord Norlens the swamp planet ware they can fly in the T 13 Swamp Hopper and Bulls Eye Wampagators for the gumbo and fight off Cajun Gamorians

[​IMG]

20. Darth_Corvus

Darth_Corvus Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2010
    Nar Shaddaa, Korriban, Nar Shaddaa, Ossus, Nar Shaddaa, Dromund Kaas, Nar Shaddaa, Lehon, Nar Shadda, Kalee, Nar Shaddaa, Csilla, Nar Shaddaa, Zeltros, Nar Shaddaa, Zeltros, Ruusan

21. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Alot of the centering around Tatooine is because it's the home of the Skywalkers.

22. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    Dune?

I think we need NEW planets, the repetition should mostly stop. No Tattoine first and foremost, stop beating a dead horse. Coruscant? Only brief reference if at all. No going near any panets where you might run into Ewoks, Gungans or any other silly character that is close to Mickey Mouse or the Muppets.

New planets, new terrain, new societies.

23. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
    I want to see Coruscant again. And I want to see it sacked by barbarian hordes and re-built. Or something.

24. The-Eternal-Hero

The-Eternal-Hero Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    1. Mars
    2. Vulcan
    3. The Forbidden Planet

25. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    [​IMG]

Count Yubnub likes this.