main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What Plotlines Do You Want To See Expanded On or Revisited?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KeltheDor, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    and Poggle the Lesser.... and San Hill have been imprisoned since old CW ...since 2003 [face_laugh]

2. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    No, we haven't. I need to see the space battle between "Cat and Mouse" and TCW movie. We've only seen a glimpse of it on the movie's reel.

3. episodenone

episodenone Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 13, 2001
    kinda like what some of you had mentioned...

but in general -- all the major schisms over the millenia had a number of jedi divorcing themselves with the jedi council en masse -- the Republic comic series handled it very well by having a few main characters like Sora Bulq -- who seemed to have real motivations -- although characters like Skorr should be avoided at all costs -- as he seemed evil through and through with no motivation i ever saw

the revanchists are one such example from another era

some type of scene where we find out dooku has connections to some old jedi outside of the normal jedi council relationships...

perhaps seeing one of them come under a neutral flag and try to reason with dooku -- only to be killed for some reason [perhaps sidious ordering it]

that would definitely further develop the dark side's grip on dooku

4. AvadaKenobi

AvadaKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 2, 2009
    Is the war even still going on? I can't tell. ;)

5. Darth_Tarkus

Darth_Tarkus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2011
    Yeah this season is turning out to be more "Secrets Revealed" than last season was "Bounty Hunters." Not that I have a problem with it! As long as they get back to the war next season, I'm good. They already spent the first bunch of episodes with the politics of the war, so they met their quota.

6. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    More Mar Tuuk vs. Anakin.

7. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Pretty much everything I was going to say was mentioned.

This is The Clone Wars I wanna see more large battles(Geonosis trilogy, beginning of Zillo Beast etc).

But what I'm looking forward to more is the fall of Mandalore, I really hope Death Watch prevail and Satine is either killed or taken out of power with Mandalore returning to it's roots.

8. YodaBaggins

YodaBaggins Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2002
    More Savage. Much more Savage. Preferably without his shirt on. [face_blush]

9. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Dooku going after Talzin. [face_skull]

10. Darth_Chewy-bacca

Darth_Chewy-bacca Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2006
    i want to see more Saesee Tiin and awesome battles like the point rain stuff oh and maybe Grievous actually takin out some real jedi like he did in the other cartoon

11. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Yeah, most people want to see these things.

Those aren't really 'unfinished' plotlines though. ;)

12. Darth_Chewy-bacca

Darth_Chewy-bacca Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2006
    true i kinda just couldn't help it lol i guess the plotline or whatever that i'm most interested in is the whole death watch thing because i've always thought that all mandalorians were like they were in kotor you know warriors and stuff.

13. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    I suppose I could enjoy a mere mention. Anakin and Rex are joking around, maybe reminiscing about a recent battle, and Anakin asks Rex something like "so I heard you gave Jar Jar some blaster training, how did that go?"

The smile on Rex's face is instantly replaced with an intense glare, his face boiling over in rage, as if his head was going to explode from the memory. No words, just a look that could kill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.