Chic, IL What!? (possible spoiler)

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Le_Penguin, Apr 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Le_Penguin Jedi Youngling

star 4
    OK, so Chewie's gonna be in Episode III. I'm looking forward to it, tho this comment from Peter Mayhew is a little puzzling:

"I think his re-appearance in this film is a fitting way to tie the whole saga together"

Yeah... cuz Anakin/Vader, R2, C-3P0, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Jabba, Palpatine, and The Family Fett just weren't quite enough for me to make the connection.

-Le Penguin
    "I thought that hairy beast was going to be the end of me. Of course I've looked better!"

Jurist edit: Since it's a possible spoiler, let's just keep it out of the title alltogether.
  2. JediAutobot Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I have heard that tid-bit too....I for one would love to see Chewie in Ep III....and Han too....but Harrison Ford will be a tad old to play a young Han...and I am not sure I can accept any other actor as Han Solo...

4. JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    But River Phoenix played a good young Indiana Jones. Too bad he has left this world. He would've been a great Han I think.
  5. Drac39 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    It'll be fine if it's a short cameo
  6. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Yeah, I didn't realize The Phantom Menace was a Star Wars film until I saw Yoda.
  7. Rex_Karrde Jedi Youngling

star 3
    What...The Phantom Menace was a Star Wars film???
  8. Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan

star 4

yeah...cause there was so little hype before "Phantom Menace" was released...who knew it was going to the a "Star Wars" film..

;)
  9. JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Maybe Yao Ming can play Chewie. :)
  10. Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan

star 4
    CGI Chewie prolly. So he can jump around like a monkey....like Yoda did as a frog.
  11. Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master

star 4
    That's why I could never live in a spoiler cave. You have to give up all media, and pretty much Star Wars, to avoid learning potential spoilers. I won't seek them out, but I don't mind stuff revealed on StarWars.com or Star Wars Insider, since I trust that nothing that's really a spoiler will be revealed. I tend not to highlight the hidden text spoilers at TFN, though.

I wonder if Chewie's presence means we'll see Kashyyyk's involvement in the Clone Wars. CGI could be used to animate the Wookiees' claws which they use to climb trees.

Phil
  12. Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Page 33 ...Chicago Sun Times "Showcase" section today....

Check it out!

:D

Go Chewie!
  13. JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Peter Mayhew back? Must not be a big role. I know Mayhew can't get around like he used to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.