What?s the cheesiest way to kill someone in Jedi Outcast?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Gandalf the Grey, Jun 4, 2002.

?

What’s the cheesiest way to kill someone in Jedi Outcast?

Poll closed Mar 22, 2012.
By using Grip/Push/Pull to throw them down a pit 6 vote(s) 9.7%
To use backstab them with the saber 5 vote(s) 8.1%
To use a Disrupter to sniper them 1 vote(s) 1.6%
To use a Missile Launcher to sniper them 1 vote(s) 1.6%
To use a Sentry 0 vote(s) 0.0%
To use Mines/Thermal Detonators 0 vote(s) 0.0%
To use Mind Trick to confuse them, then to kill them 0 vote(s) 0.0%
To kill them when then they’re talking 40 vote(s) 64.5%
Other 9 vote(s) 14.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ender Sai Chosen One

star 8
    The best one I've found is to Force Jump to your highest and Force pull a target. You know that huge jumping-on-air current level in Bespin? It's best there, they're screaming before they're at your head height! :D
    Also, try the NPS spawn cheat, spawn Luke just before a cutscene with Tavion or Desaan. Watch and laugh!

E_S
  2. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Backstabbing is getting ridiculously out of control. I played on a 13 person game yesterday. At least 3 players would "attack" by trying to back into you. And there were another few who only did the knock down/stab.
    It's really annoying when you want to have a "real" saber fight with someone and not see how quick they can backstab you. I've resorted to using Force Protection when they knock me down now...they hate it when they don't kill you on the first try!
    Oh yeah, one of said players was something like Y0DA: L33T J3DI

LOL
  3. Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus

star 5
    My good computer had been offline for over a month, so I actually played 1.03 for the first time just a couple days ago. In the first game I joined I was disgusted by all the backswiping going on. Most of the people in the game were constantly doing that one lame move. It's definitely a problem that needs to be fixed. I enjoy CTF more; cheesy kills aren't a big deal when the objective is to capture the flag rather than get as many kills as you can.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.